BY NATROL

An all-natural herbal nutrient blend to help promote a balanced level of fluids in the body, along with a healthy diet and exercise program. This can help you feel your best...naturally. High potency Vitamin B6 helps replenish the normal loss of this water-soluble vitamin when fluids are expelled from the body. It s About Balance.†. Helps with weight management†. Temporary relief of occasional bloating†. No yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives. †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
If you can't take prescription diuretics because of the side-effects, this is the pill for you. It works, it is gentle and effective. I have been relying on it this summer in the 100 degree heat to help me eliminate retained fluid. It took a long time to find the right combination therapy and this appears to be the product I will continue to depend on.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
these work about as well as other "herbal" water pills--meaning they help, but not like prescription diuretics (which are unpleasant)--reputable co., reasonable price..I've used such for years.. but still overall satisfied.
Danielle W.
Recently been looking into trying this product but was not sure about it! Thanks to Influenster I have some good reviews on the product!
Dulce H.
Fort Smith, AR
Need some pills for losing weight I exercise all Day some do work I had a great review about this mi friend told me
Alice R.
What is this? this looks like a product I'm taking its called biotin but ive never heard of water pill