BY GENERIC

Natrol Vitamin B-12 Fast Dissolve Mixed Berry Supplement 5000mcg, 45ct: 100% vegetarian No yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives see more...

• How long do you have to take it before you start to notice results ?2 Answers
  • What does b12 do for you? 1 Answers
  • Where have you found the best price for this 2 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
I am a vegetarian and take this vitamin. When people don't eat meat they don't get this vitamin. It comes from dirt where there is growth (i.e. a garden) and the animals graze from the grass and ingest the dirt and that's how most people get this vitamin. I take it, because it helps so you don't start getting hair loss or losing your memory.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
These supplements are great . I have been using these because I was low in b12 and they seem to be working as I am regulated with my b12 thanks to them . They are not expensive and they are good quality. they taste good and they do actually dissolve fast under your tongue..
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This is a great company. I have bought several different supplements from them including this. they are inexpensive and I can find them on sale at Walgreens quite often.
Joan L.
Joan L.
These dissolve easily and they do dissolve quickly . I find this product at Family $ or $ General stores in my area .
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
Yummy very tasty supplements dissolves quickly no after taste like some supplements have
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this every night before bed! It's made my nails grow so fast! I'v never had nails before and now they're long and I love painting them! My hair is also growing and becoming more full! I love this product and this brand seems to work well.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
Excellent supplement it seems to have helped with nail and hair as they are growing longer and stronger
natalia M.
natalia M.
Vancouver , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The product is very good, and the vitamin b12 is essential for the body, sometimes we need.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Gainesville, GA
Did anyone notice a true difference in energy after taking this B-12 supplement?
Holmes, NY
How long do you have to take it before you start to notice results ?
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Where have you found the best price for this
Holmes, NY
What does b12 do for you?