BY GENERIC

Natrol Vitamin B-12 Fast Dissolve Mixed Berry Supplement 5000mcg, 45ct: 100% vegetarian No yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives see more...

• How long do you have to take it before you start to notic...2 Answers
  • What does b12 do for you? 1 Answers
  • Where have you found the best price for this 2 Answers
carla l.
Salem, OR
I use vitamin B-12 on a daily basis and since I'm someone who truly hates taking pills that have to be swallowed, these are a great option.  I don't notice that I get a huge energy boost from them as some people do (I wish the strength/concentration was a little higher) but if I go without them for a few days consecutively I can see a minor difference.  These are quite convenient because they can be chewed (given, it's recommended to simply allow them to dissolve on or under the tongue) and the taste is actually delicious!  They have a sweet strawberry flavor that isn't at all chalky and the tablets are nice and small.  I've purchased several brands and this is actually my favorite brand flavor-wise.  I'll definitely be repurchasing again.
Heather M.
I am a vegetarian and take this vitamin. When people don't eat meat they don't get this vitamin. It comes from dirt where there is growth (i.e. a garden) and the animals graze from the grass and ingest the dirt and that's how most people get this vitamin. I take it, because it helps so you don't start getting hair loss or losing your memory.
Gabriela P.
Ocala, FL
These supplements are great . I have been using these because I was low in b12 and they seem to be working as I am regulated with my b12 thanks to them . They are not expensive and they are good quality. they taste good and they do actually dissolve fast under your tongue..
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I use this every night before bed! It's made my nails grow so fast! I'v never had nails before and now they're long and I love painting them! My hair is also growing and becoming more full! I love this product and this brand seems to work well.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This is a great company. I have bought several different supplements from them including this. they are inexpensive and I can find them on sale at Walgreens quite often.
Joan L.
These dissolve easily and they do dissolve quickly . I find this product at Family $ or $ General stores in my area .
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
Excellent supplement it seems to have helped with nail and hair as they are growing longer and stronger
Crystal B.
Seffner, FL
Yummy very tasty supplements dissolves quickly no after taste like some supplements have
natalia M.
Vancouver, BC
The product is very good, and the vitamin b12 is essential for the body, sometimes we need.
Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did anyone notice a true difference in energy after taking this B-12 supplement?
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Where have you found the best price for this
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How long do you have to take it before you start to notice results ?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
What does b12 do for you?