BY NATROL

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Energy* Mixed Berry Artificial Flavor Natrol® Vitamin B-12 500mcg Fast Dissolve delivers high-potency energy support in a delicious, mixed berry tabley.  This fast-dissolve formula delivers unique, rapid dissolve technology that helps promote fast absorption.  Vitamin B-12 is also essential for healthy blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.*. Supports a Healthy Nervous System* No Yeast, Milk, Egg, Soy, Glutens Artificial Colors, Added Preservatives. 100% Vegetarian 1-800-2-NATROL. see more...

samantha m.
samantha m.
I personally havnt used this product but my mom does and she swears by it. It is her go to energy/ wellness product and she won't use any other product than this. It gives her more every and makes her feel healthier she's recommended I try it a lot
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom uses these and she siad that they are great and easy to take. .all stars for her
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
We all need a little extra energy boost in this busy life and this is a great and easy way to get it! Easy to swallow!
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love this brand and I use these in the morning to boost me awake as I always have a hard time waking up. When I don't take them I sometimes feel sluggish and lethargic.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
I take B-12 for the extra energy boost before I workout or go to work. It makes me feel better also.
Gina L.
Gina L.
I take these everyday and I love the little boost of energy they give you, and they taste pretty good too
nicole l.
nicole l.
If you need energy take these..it gives u a quick boost and dissolves. doesn't taste bad either.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Pittsburgh, PA
B12 is amazing! I take these before I workout and they give me a little extra boost.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
Me and my husband love these. They taste really good for vitamin and dissolve really fast!!
Ally L.
Ally L.
In my opinion this is an overall good product, at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this product. Everyone needs a little added B-vitamins.