Natrol Stress & Anxiety Day & Nite uploaded by Sherry N.

BY NATROL

Take Control.  Feel Better. Clinically Validated Ingredients. Relax During the Day, Sleep at Night! Drug-Free & Non-Habit Forming This Stress & Anxiety Day & Nite Supplement Includes: Day Calm Focus.*  Relaxation.*  Positive Mood.* Nite Fall Asleep Fast.*  Helps Reduce Anxiety.* Cope Rx Stress Management Tips and a $3.00 coupon! Feeling Stressed?  You re Not Alone.  With today s economic uncertainty, we are facing more stressors than ever before.  Anxiety and worry can interfere with our ability to cope during the day and fall asleep at night.  Lack of sleep can lead to feeling fatigued the next day.  Under these conditions, our mood can sour and we may begin to feel overwhelmed.* Take Control and Feel Better, Naturally. Introducing Natrol Stress & Anxiety DAY/NITE formulas.  The DAY formula contains see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sherry N.
Ypsilanti Township
It seems pretty legit. Although it's a lot to take everyday but it does seem to work pretty well at helping relax you for bed time. Dixie Hemp Oil 2oz Natural Flavor
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking these a month ago as I struggle with anxiety. I refuse prescriptions because of the addiction. I have only been taking the daytime and I could feel a difference in a few days. It helped me to feel calm and i could let things go easier. I recommend for someone who wants a little help with anxiety. However I do not go against anyones doctors recommendations!
Brenda C.

The day pill takes
about 10 minutes to kick in.  Calming me
down, despite the rampant negative thoughts and worries clouding the inside of
my mind.

The Night pill on the other hand has really helped reduce my
stress and worries, helping me fall straight to sleep.  Though unlike the day pill it does not smell good.

Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After getting more intense anxiety lately, I decided to try this! I thought it worked great! Epically the night time one! Fell asleep almost immediately!
Megan L.
Mobile, AL
I tried it. The supply is really too low to get the proper trial before I committ to continuing to spe mbps d money buying it.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if this product actually works?
kate c.
Canton, OH
How well does this actually work? I struggle with falling asleep due to stress and anxiety
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this more of a sugar pill that makes you think youre doing better or does this actually have real effects?