BY TROL

Dietary Supplement Supports Heart, Eye and Bone Health* Contains Fish Oil Distilled For Purity Lemon Flavor Natrol® Omega-3 Fish Oil includes natural lemon oil for a great tasting lemon flavor. When taken regularly Omega-3 fish oil helps promote heart health.* Natrol® Omega-3 Fish Oil is molecularly distilled to remove pesticides, PCBs and heavy metals. NO Yeast, Wheat, Corn, Milk, Egg, Glutens, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Starch. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• I have always had a hard time taking fish oil pills because I don...1 Answers
Anna D.
Warren, OH
Review for: Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000 mg 1000 mg/150 count
I am a health freak and so when I found out that everyone should take fish oil if you don't eat 2 servings of fish a week, I had to get some.
I did some research on fish oil before I went to RiteAid and found out that you should get the one that is in a dark container (to protect oil from going bad) and is clearly marked how much EPA and DHA is in each serving. Also, it should tell you what type of fish is in each serving. I then went to RiteAid, looked at there fish oil section and looked at a few brands that we're in a dark container. This brand was the winner because it met all the requirements for what I was looking for and the price was good.
2 servings of this a day and I notice that my hair is smoother and I think I am able to remember things better (I like to do dance fitness and it use to take me about 5 tries to remember a routine and now it is like 3).
My hair is also smoother so I no longer use my leave in conditioner (I use to put in in everyday).
Umika M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought them because I heard that they was good for grow your hair and I've seen a little growth.
Jami P.
Springfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always had a hard time taking fish oil pills because I don't eat fish and I always have the "fish burps" after taking them. Does the lemon flavor help and do you burp them up after taking them?