BY TROL #93 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Natrol Melatonin Time Release Description: Helps You Fall Asleep Fast and Stay Asleep All Night 8 Hour Release With Vitamin B6 Getting a good night's sleep is even easier with Melatonin - a natural nightcap. A hormone found in the body, melatonin helps promote more restful sleep. Melatonin provides relief for occasional sleeplessness, and helps promote a more relaxing night and better overall health. Free Of Yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors, flavors, added sugar, starch and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Natrol Melatonin Time Release Directions Take 1 tablet 20 minutes before bedtime. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 90 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg 500% Melatonin 1 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, hypromellose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, methylcellulose, glycerin. Warnings You may experience some residual drowsiness. If you take this product you may sleep for a full 8 hours. If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using. Consult your physician before using if you have an autoimmune condition or depresive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take while operating machinery or driving a vehicle. One time release tablet contains 1mg melatonin. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Hillary K.
Atlanta, GA
Overview: People have recommended melatonin to me for years. My sleep has gotten so bad that I finally decided to try it. I was nervous so I decided to go with the lowest dose to start. I'd recommend it to anyone who has trouble falling asleep.

More details:

Going to sleep- Amazing!! I've always been one to have trouble "settling down" to actually fall asleep. This tablet has me calm and comfortable within an hour. Such a nice change!

Staying asleep- Just ok. I constantly wake up throughout the night and well before my alarm goes off. I'd say this melatonin dose only helps with that a bit. Based on other reviews, it seems like the 3mg is a better choice for those of us who have trouble staying asleep.

Dreams- I have much more constant and vivid dreams when I take this melatonin. I wouldn't say it's a good or bad thing, but it caught me off guard. It's just different than what I was used to.
Stacy B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Me and my boyfriend have a hard time sleeping sometimes and these melatonin are a lifesaver. We've used other brands and these are our favorites. The rapid release fast melting ones are the best though
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I didn't feel like this helped me at all. I prefer liquid for all medication only because it works way faster than any other forms besides iv treatments