BY NATROL #32 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Please note: Due to product improvements, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Time Release Helps You Fall Asleep Fast & Stay Asleep All Night.* 8 Hour Release With Vitamin B6 Natrol® s Melatonin   5mg Time Release is 100% vegetarian and offers a biphasic delivery system which releases melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep fast and then steadily to help you stay asleep all night. Melatonin helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health. The body naturally produces melatonin and Vitamin B6 is essential for melatonin production.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. No yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors, added su see more...

Natrol Melatonin Time Release
  • "This stuff is great I give this to my son every night when its time for bed he is not sleeping thought the night and it does not make him sleepy in the morning I also have used it for me when I have a hard time sleeping and it also works great for adult with insomnia " in 4 reviews
  • "Melatonin works great.. i have to sleep during the day so this helps me fall asleep pretty fast..and it's natural" in 2 reviews
  • "I give my son one every night before he goes to sleep because he has a very hard time sleeping, they work very well and they are very safe.It only takes about 30mins and he is sound asleep, his doctor recommended these for me to get him." in 1 review
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Tr, 5Mg more...
A friend told me about this product and I was looking for something that wasn't as harsh. I gave this pill I try one pill at that and I was knocked out cold all night long! It beats taken 3 pills verse 1!
Review for: 100 more...
The best melatonin I've ever used! the only one that made a great effect for me! makes me calm and sleep the whole night, I wake up a new person and ready for the day!
The price it's ok and the effect it's perfect!
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
I have always had trouble sleeping and for about 10 years I was on prescription sleep meds & none of them ever helped. I'd still be awake for days at a time. Then, one of my doctors told me about melatonin. I helped like a charm and for the first time, I slept through the night AND I woke up feeling refreshed. I only use it when I need it but it really hopes. I feel better taking this than those harmful, strong prescription ones that don't even help!
Maddie L.
Getting a good nights sleep is vital for overall health... I've used melatonin for a long time, and while it always solves my problem of not being able to fall asleep right away, sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night. Not with this brand! It finally helps me sleep all the way through the night because of the time release technology. I love it!
Jennifer F.
Have tried other sleep aids on the market that were not as natural, I like that this is natural and safe to use. I take the 3 mg and it works ok...I wonder if I should try a different amount? I find that I wake up refreshed when it does work and I enjoy that it is set for time release so it helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Tr, 5Mg more...
I take this in the 3mg form, and recently my sleep been the best sleep I've had in a looooonnnngggg time. One tablet does the trick, and it doesn't leave me groggy in the morning (only a little bit when I first wake up but that's normal for me). I get home from work at around midnight, and it's incredibly hard for me to fall asleep when I go to bed. Instead of dozing off at 3, I take this right when I get home from work and I'm out by 12:30-1:00. I also wake up earlier, still getting a full 7-8 hours of sleep, which is SO nice. Another bonus is that I don't wake up a lot like I used to either. On nights that I was able to sleep earlier, I would toss around or wake up a lot. Not anymore! I would recommend this to anyone who's having sleep issues. Definitely worth it!
Shara G.
Ontario, CA
Review for: 46947 1X100 Tab more...
Melatonin is a hormone - so beware of this if you are looking for a natural sleep aid. Melatonin does not necessarily help you go to sleep - the increase in melatonin will help your body feel that it is time for bed, but not necessarily bring sleep itself. So, for people who are trying to adjust their sleep cycle, like going to bed significantly later or earlier, this may be a help to bring your body in alignment with that change. But as a long term sleep aid, this really isn't the best option for most people. I would suggest sleep aid herbal teas or Valerian root as more mild alternatives.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I have used Melatonin for quite some time to get to sleep at night and although it solved my problem getting to sleep, I always woke up at about 3 a.m. unable to fall back asleep. This time release seems to solve that. I still sometimes wake up at around 3 but I am able to fall back asleep quickly enough that I don't remember in the morning how long I was awake.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Tr, 5Mg more...
I think this is good for some people and not for others. I have a hard time sleeping period and generally just kind of have to go with the flow. This is no different though I found it helping me get a little bit sleepier but not enough to actually sleep however, 8 hours later or so usually when I need to be up it would hit me really hard but I'm usually not in a spot to where I can rest when it happens. It did help my dad though.
Haylee H.
Review for: Tr, 5Mg more...
It usually takes around 40 minutes to actually make you feel tired. It's not very strong, it just makes you feel relaxed. When I take them, I end up dreaming very hard all night, mostly nightmares. I also wake up feeling groggy. Definitely hard to wake up from, even after sleeping for 10 hours. They do help to establish a regular sleep pattern though. This product works, just not perfectly.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
Does this work better zzzquil?