BY NATROL

Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness. It helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health* No milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soybeans, yeast, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added preservatives. Drug-free sleep aid* All natural flavor with other natural flavors 1-800-262-8765 see more...

Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
I have been using this product for my daughter for about 9 months and LOVE IT!! It is effective and has no side effects for her. It is affordable. It is not available for purchase in my area and so I have it auto-ship from Amazon which is not a problem for me. My daughter had severe difficulties with sleeping and nightmares before we resulting in trying this product. This was our last resort before we took her to her MD and since taking this every night her nightmares have gone away and she falls asleep within an hour of taking this gummy. She likes the strawberry flavor and she thinks it's a vitamin. I'm very thankful I found this product to help her. The only con I have to say is that I wish I had found it sooner!! A VERY IMPORTANT DETAIL- Make sure if you give this to your child that you let your child's MD!!!
Samantha P.
These work so well!! They put me to sleep instantly. I took 5 and they honestly were very good tasting.