Natrol Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Nadezda G.Natrol Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Shelby C.
3 colors available

BY NATROL #77 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Natrol Mixed Berry Melatonin Fruity Gummies: Provides 5mg of melatonin per 2 gummies Easy and convenient dosage for those consumers who cannot take pills or want an alternative delivery form No wheat, milk, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors Great tasting All natural mixed berry, strawberry and citrus flavors Colors from natural sources see more...

• What are the flavors of these gummies? I haven't try it yet ..1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Rock Spring , Ga
My night time routine isn't complete without these yummy gummies. Not only do they help you fall asleep and stay asleep they also taste amazing!! I take 2 per night, and typically wake up well rested.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Perfect and healthy way to allow me to calm my anxiety and actually get sleep. I find that one gummy has the power to put me to sleep within less than 20 minutes, but obviously that could vary from person to person.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these. They are delicious and defiantly help sleep at night. Good for people who don't like taking pills or prefer gummy products over the pills. I don't use them every night, only when needed for the extra help
Natalie m.
Natalie m.
Loved the taste of these would recommend these to anyone they are just amazing
Dalie M.
Dalie M.
What are the flavors of these gummies? I haven't try it yet ..