Natrol Melatonin Gummies

by Natrol

Natrol Mixed Berry Melatonin Fruity Gummies: Provides 5mg of melatonin per 2 gummies Easy and convenient dosage for those consumers who cannot take pills or want an alternative delivery form No wheat, milk, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors Great tasting All natural mixed berry, strawberry and citrus flavors Colors from natural sources

What are the flavors of these gummies? I haven't try it yet ..
Start your review of Natrol Melatonin Gummies!
Puyallup, WA
I love it! It has really helped get the sleep that I deserve. I’ve always struggled to fall asleep quickly, but after discovering this I can’t go without it! I would recommend it if you struggle to fall asleep!
Brighton, MA
Love these. They are delicious and defiantly help sleep at night. Good for people who don't like taking pills or prefer gummy products over the pills. I don't use them every night, only when needed for the extra help
Rochester, MN
Perfect and healthy way to allow me to calm my anxiety and actually get sleep. I find that one gummy has the power to put me to sleep within less than 20 minutes, but obviously that could vary from person to person.
Rock Spring, GA
Natrol Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Shelby C.
My night time routine isn't complete without these yummy gummies. Not only do they help you fall asleep and stay asleep they also taste amazing!! I take 2 per night, and typically wake up well rested.
Greenville , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste great!! Works great I only have to take them maybe 3 days out of the month when I need help getting my sleep schedule back on track.
Loved the taste of these would recommend these to anyone they are just amazing