Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Natural Strawberry Flavor - 5 Mg - 150 Tablets

by Natrol

Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Natural Strawberry Flavor - 5 Mg - 150 Tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Natural Strawberry Flavor - 5 Mg - 150 Tablets!
E Providence, RI
Purchased at: CVS
These work like a charm. Whenever I have an issue falling asleep I take one of these. A nice fast dissolving strawberry flavor. They work well as I am asleep within a half hour. There are no after effects of grogginess in the morning. I wake up feeling great.
East Hartford , CT
Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Natural Strawberry Flavor - 5 Mg - 150 Tablets uploaded by Annie N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to use the CVS brand and I can definitely tell that this works better. I also compared the ingredients and this one does not have talc. It helps me sleep so well. I have a hard time sleeping, but once I take it, I get a good night rest. I would definitely recommend it to those who can’t seem to sleep at night and need a relaxer.
Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Natural Strawberry Flavor - 5 Mg - 150 Tablets uploaded by Aimee B.
Purchased at: Target
Natrol fast dissolving is easy to use I place it under my tong and the flavor is great. I take it a half hour before I go to bed and before I know it Im asleep. Wake up feeling good with no side effects.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Costco
Amazing. I was really skeptical about trying melatonin and didn’t believe it would work, but it does! I have had sleep issues off and on my whole life and I have always been a night owl. I feel better on a regular sleep schedule rising early but it has always been a struggle to keep it routine. OTC sleep aides make me drowsy so I can’t take them regularly and still function the next day. If you have this issues give melatonin a try. I take one pill when I lay down around 10:30 and my eyes start to feel heavy within 15 minutes! It’s like magic. I am not drowsy the next day and wake up at a normal time (7 am). I am sooooo glad I gave this a try!!
Melatonin is one of the best sleep aids on the market. It is non habit forming, it is produced naturally by your body already and it helps to reset your circadian rhythm. I prefer these dissolvables because I feel they work faster and they taste nice too.
This definitely works! I’ve noticed when I don’t take it that it’s harder for me to sleep through the night. The flavor is great and quickly dissolves almost like you’re having candy. I love it! I found this at bed bath and beyond
Lafayette, IN
This pill has saved my life!(okay, my sanity) I have a son with Autism who (typical of Autism) does not sleep well. He was up all sorts of hours-it was ridiculous. Since age 2 he has been taking this and within 20 minutes, he was out. Every time. He is 6 now and still works like a charm. It's natural and works in the perfect amount of time. He takes it then heads u to bed. By time he actually makes it to bed(let's be real-the bedtime process takes forever) he is snug in bed and asleep. Without it this just does not happen. He can tell the difference so he doesn't fight me on it.
Rocky Top, TN
I know a lot of people who suffer from insomnia and I am one of them! It stinks!! I use melatonin about 5 out of 7 nights a week and it's hard to find one that works fast and doesn't leave you feeling groggy. This one dissolves fast, and tastes pretty good, too. The only thing is it doesn't work as fast as some others. Or maybe I need more!
Tallahassee, FL
I can never fall asleep so one of my friends recommended I take melatonin. However this didn't do much for me, I took It 20 Minutes before bed like directed and it still took me an extra hour of two to fall asleep
These are like delicious little candies waiting for you at bedtime. I started taking these before I had surgery a few years ago and they worked so much better than any medication I had been given. I take two of these nightly and they are such a wonderful help.