• Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve 3Mg
  • Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Advanced Plus Strawberry
  • Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve 250
  • Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Advanced Plus Strawberry 60

BY NATROL #6 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

100% vegetarian Drug-free No yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten or added preservatives see more...

• My husband takes melatonin regularly, does this really di...5 Answers
  • Does this make you feel groggy the next day?7 Answers
  • I can't find anywhere that says how many I should take at...9 Answers
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I am a chronic pain survivor. I have bad back and neck pain which makes it hard for me to fall asleep and stay asleep. My husband bought these to help us sleep and at first I wouldn’t even try them because I just knew they wouldn’t work. He talked me into taking one. Within 30 minutes I went from not being tired at all to being very tired and I actually got some rest. They dissolve quickly and taste great. You get a lot of product for the price and they really work. Very highly recommend this product!!
Brianna G.
It got me to sleep for sure . I wasn’t going to sleep until 4 AM then waking up at noon or later. On this stuff I was asleep by 9. But, it didn’t do it’s job of keeping me asleep. I was up by 1 AM . I might try it again, maybe it just didn’t work because my body was used to be up at 1, but I’m pretty sure sleeping medicines are suppose to fight against that.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
LIFE SAVER! I’ve been taking melatonin since I was around 20 years old. Before melatonin, I was up and down all throughout the night. Now that I take it, I can sleep soundly all night long. I love the strawberry flavored tablets that dissolve because if I forget to bring a drink to bed with me, I don’t have to worry. I put this in my mouth and within seconds, it is gone. The strawberry flavor actually taste good too! I did give it 4 out of 5 stars because the tablet can be gritty when you first put it in your mouth. I’d definitely recommend this product. The rest you get with it’s use makes it worth every penny.
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
these are perfect for nights when you just can’t fall asleep. i use it most nights, as i often am restless and anxious before bed, and it helps to calm down my mind and relax my body to prepare for sleep. would recommend.
Amber A.
Winchester
Purchased at: Walmart
I took these as I have a lot of problems falling asleep and sleeping through the night, but I honestly didn’t notice much of a difference. I took it nightly for a week and I might have slept more soundly but I didn’t go to sleep any easier or faster. Tasted delicious though.
Malorie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfect to get that extra sleep  in! Buying this was the greates1 investment!However its only useful when I have time to rest for a little while. This was super effective and worked super fast. Never have been  disappointed yet ! I highly suggest the  Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve for those who need help sleeping ! :)
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried Melatonin when I was having a hard time sleeping because of my work schedule. It worked for a few days then I no longer took to it, I would be wide awoke. It met my expectations at first because I was getting a little rest. I wasn't satisfied overall I wouldn't recommend Melatonin.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
These work pretty well. I have issues falling and staying asleep, so need something a little extra. I either take one of these alone, or combine it with another medicine (rec'd by my Dr.) I like that these are natural and don't make me fill groggy or "hungover" when I wake up.
kim s.
Akron, NY
i love natrol products they are free of everything and this is very healthy way to get better sleep and fall a sleep faster and sleep longer because i have a issue sleeping and this product works well for me and it is disssolvabe which is great it tastews good
Victoria C.
Pottstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My bf showed me these..unfortunately he has to take like 4 of these bc he has sleep problems....but my daughter does fall asleep most of the time with these and they taste good. Ive only tried it once and it helped me too. I like that they dont make you groggy at all.
Julie W.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I can't find anywhere that says how many I should take at a time. Any one know how many your supposed to take at a time?
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just bought this because the pharmacist said it would help me get to sleep and stay asleep, but It made me feel gross in the morning, anybody else have this problem with this product?
Sandy B.
Cookeville, TN
Does this make you feel groggy the next day?
Sara H.
My husband takes melatonin regularly, does this really dissolve quickly without leaving an unpleasant taste?

Walmart