BY NATROL #5 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

100% vegetarian Drug-free No yeast, corn, milk, egg, soy, gluten or added preservatives see more...

• My husband takes melatonin regularly, does this really dissolve q...3 Answers
  • Does this make you feel groggy the next day?7 Answers
  • I can't find anywhere that says how many I should take at a time....8 Answers
Brittany W.
I love Natrol's melatonin pills. If anyone here is old enough to remember the Flinstone vitamins, when they were the chewable, chalk/candy-like vitamins, then this is what these fast dissolve sleep aids taste like. The melatonin pills are tab shapped, and are grape flavored. They're actually quite good, so definitely keep away from children. I mean, you should either way. But especially since they smell and taste sweet. The bottle says to let dissolve in mouth and I don't got time for that. I just chew up, and rinse down with water. The pills work fairly well, and I pair them with my anxiety sleep medication on nights when I may take my prescribed medication too late. I'm not a dr, so don't follow my methods. But I'm just saying these pills do work, and I personally have had no side effects from using with prescription and natural aides for sleeping. This medication works within 30 minutes for me, and I usually take two.
Danika F.
Marlow, OK
It's strawberry flavored and definitely fast dissolving. I have a terrible time falling asleep most nights, especially night's that I NEED to be up really early. I decided to give melatonin a try, and I'm pretty impressed! I take one tablet (5mg), and around 40 minutes later I'm feeling sleepy. Not that "drugged" "medicine" feeling either. It's just like you're naturally really tired suddenly. :) I feel like I've had a pretty good night's sleep afterwards too.
Rachel K.
This product really works! I've always had trouble falling asleep, and this really helps me fall asleep much faster.

The taste isn't bad, but it's not the greatest either.

I usually take about 10mg (I don't think it's recommended to take more than that) when I need a good nights sleep.

The only thing to watch out for, is I try and make sure I have at least 7 hours to devote to sleep before taking this, or I'll tend to wake up feeling groggy.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I love this product so much!! It is really a lifesaver. I was having severe insomnia and nothing was helping. I found this product at Costco and decided to give it a try; these tablets worked immediately and I have not experienced any side effects. I attached a photo of the bottle and the size of the tablet for reference. You do not swallow the tablet like a pill, you just rest it on your tongue and it dissolves.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
For the past few months I wasnt going to bed until about 5am, no its not by choice my body just wasnt letting me go to sleep. But for the past 3 nights I have taken this and I havent been to bed so early in such a long time. Im so glad I picked this up and tried it because now just after a few days I have gotten the best few nights if sleep.
Lauren N.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I use the 5mg but overall the product works okay. Its was not as strong as I would have hoped. It doesn't leave me feeling groggy in the mornings which is definitely a plus. The taste is surprisingly good as well. Overall, as long as you aren't expecting it to knock you out in five minutes, this product should be good for you.
Katie E.
Moundsville , WV
These quick dissolving pills are my go to when it comes to melatonin. They taste great, dissolve quick, and don't leave a weird taste in your mouth. I use them when I have to wake up early in the morning to work and I'm not particularly tired. I can definitely tell you they work well for me and I would recommend them to others
Amber t.
Cape May, NJ
I'm a huge fan of melatonin and these work really well. I just wish they had a better taste. It's not bad but it is a bit chalky. You're supposed to let them dissolve in your mouth but honestly I chew them half the time. When I take melatonin I usually sleep through the night and can easily fall asleep easily.
Alissa J.
Clive , IA
Wonderful sleep at last...but wait if you take it too long your body builds up a tolerance. Which is hard when you depend on your supplement isn't as effective. The taste and size are good. I usually take 1-2 5mg of this. Lately, it hasn't worked as well. My doctor suggested a different brand or the liquid
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
I bought these for my elderly father because he was having trouble sleeping. After speaking with his PCP, they recommended he take melatonin. The 5 mg fast dissolve tablets are perfect. He can take one at night and he sleeps like a baby. He wakes refreshed and ready for another day of fun.
Bahare K.
Las vegas, NV
I just bought this because the pharmacist said it would help me get to sleep and stay asleep, but It made me feel gross in the morning, anybody else have this problem with this product?
Julie W.
Waxahachie, TX
I can't find anywhere that says how many I should take at a time. Any one know how many your supposed to take at a time?
Sandy B.
Cookeville, TN
Does this make you feel groggy the next day?
Sara H.
Bristol , RI
My husband takes melatonin regularly, does this really dissolve quickly without leaving an unpleasant taste?
yenifer c.
Y si es bueno yo no lo e usado pero tengo muchos problemas con el sueño