Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetNatrol
Melatonin Calm Sleep Strawberry Fast Dissolve Tablets 6mg

Natrol Melatonin Calm Sleep Strawberry Fast Dissolve Tablets 6mg

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natrol Melatonin Calm Sleep Strawberry Fast Dissolve Tablets 6mg!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Natrol Melatonin Calm Sleep Strawberry Fast Dissolve Tablets 6mg uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It made me tired very drowsy 😴 😪 and I woke up really confused, not pure melatonin so that's why it knocked me down
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This melatonin is wonderful. It makes you feel not only sleepy but also calm and relaxed. It knocks me out! I sleep so well now since I’ve been taking this and I highly recommend it over and over again.
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
This was a nice flavor and it was nice that it dissolved quickly, but it hasn't been my favorite thing to have to give my older children or even take myself when I needed help falling asleep. I was wondering if maybe this needed to be a thing that I add to the bedtime routine so they can get to sleep, because my entire life when using this type "vitamin" is that it has become less effective over time. So it's something that I am truly using sparingly.
Amanda L.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
LIFE SAVERS! I recommend this for anyone who has trouble sleeping! these help so quickly! & leaves you having a good night sleep!
MADISON B.
Federal way, WA
I love this product. It honestly works. A lot of other melatonin I’ve used isn’t all that great and actually gave me weird dreams. But this stuff didn’t and the fact that it’s chewable is just another plus ! Also they’re breakable so if you don’t want to take the full 5 mg you can do 2.5 or 3 mg !! Awesome product.
Amber T.
Cape May, NJ
I'm a huge fan of melatonin and these work really well. I just wish they had a better taste. It's not bad but it is a bit chalky. You're supposed to let them dissolve in your mouth but honestly I chew them half the time. When I take melatonin I usually sleep through the night and can easily fall asleep easily.
Caitlin C.
Russellville, AR
During the semester, there are times that I have trouble sleeping well. This product helps you relax and sleep comfortably without making it difficult to wake up in the morning.
Patty H.
Ridley Park, PA
Natrol Melatonin Calm Sleep Strawberry Fast Dissolve Tablets 6mg uploaded by Patty H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a HUGE lifesaver for me. I have severe anxiety and panic attacks. This quick dissolve tabs works so fast, I feel a panic attack coming on and I immediately dissolve a tab under my tongue and it calms me quickly. It is quick dissolving with a nice pleasent strawberry flavor. I take a full tab when I panic but I split it into 1/4 pieces and pop one under my tongue for several hours of EXTREMELY restful sleep. This is the best natural alternative to sleep meds and anxiety meds. I DO NOT suggest using this as a treatment, but it has always helped me!
Alex S.
Prichard, AL
Dissolves nice and fast. Great taste too. I take mine about 30 min before bed. Works well if you have insomniac teens too.
Nita A.
West Covina
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! It really helps me sleep at night . I usually take it an hour before i want to go to bed. At its price and the quality i'm getting, i will definitely buy it again :)

Looking for your answer?