Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea

Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea

Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Ninna W.
Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea uploaded by Ninna W.
This Melatonin is a favorite of mine to buy. It helps me fall asleep quickly and naturally. And once I'm asleep I stay asleep. Just take one 1hr before bed and it slowly relaxes you to becoming sleepy. These are strawberry flavored and they dissolve. They taste good.
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea uploaded by Ashley G.
The definitely works for most people! I know it does for kids who are super ADHD and actually have problems laying down and still long enough to go to sleep. I take it occasionally and when I do, it does a decent job. Just watch out for side effects like sleep walking!
Mary J.
Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea uploaded by Mary J.
These are actually not the brand that I use. I scanned the bottle and this is what came up. The kind i use is the “Natrol” brand and is literally called “Melatonin sleep.” It’s the 10mg and they are dissolvable tablets that taste like strawberry. Whenever I’m ready to lay down it easily helps relax me and helps keep me asleep.
Alizon Z.
They dissolve fast as specified on the bottle. The flavor isn't bad and they don't have a chalky taste to them. They help me sleep.
chloe A.
Millboro, VA
Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast-Dissolve Strawberry - 30 ea uploaded by chloe A.
i really love this because i’m a pretty hard to go to sleep person but this is so helpful! the only bad thing is it stopped working bc i got like immune to it?
Ariel C.
Tunnel Hill, GA
These are life savers! We all work different shift and I have insomnia. I refuse the meds they try to prescribe because they leave me near comatose and so tired the next day. These fast melt melatonin taste great and work very quickly. Take right before you're ready to pass out!
jessica G.
Farmington, NM
I use these on nights that I’m tired but can’t fall asleep. It works fast and doesn’t leave you tired and groggy the next day. I have a couple other brands of melatonin and they all work but not as fast as this one does. I do recommend this to fall asleep fast.

Looking for your answer?