17 colors available

BY NATROL #7 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Natrol Melatonin Description: Drug-Free Nighttime Sleep Aid Melatonin with Vitamin B6 Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns Melatonin is a 100% vegetarian, drug-free sleep aid for relief of occasional sleeplessness. Melatonin helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health. The body naturally produces melatonin, and Vitamin B6 is essential for melatonin production. Free Of Yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors and flavors, added sugar and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Natrol Melatonin Directions Take 1 tablet 20 minutes before bedtime. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 180 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg 500% Calcium (as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate) 28 mg 3% Melatonin 1 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate. Warnings If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your health practitioner prior to using. Consult your physician before using if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant/lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. • Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate), Phosporus (as Dicalcium Phosphate),Melatonin, Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate. see more...

Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
I take the 3mg time release version of Natrol Melatonin. I have to say that it does work very well in helping me to fall asleep and stay asleep, but I highly recommend to anyone taking Melatonin to make sure that they are giving themselves at least 8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep if you are going to take it. It won't necessarily make you groggy but I have found it personally difficult to wake up out of the deep sleep if not given enough hours. Other family members have had the same problem so I thought it was worth mentioning. Other than that it is really great especially for people who need to drastically change their sleeping schedule or who have general mild insomnia.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I use the 5mg variety of Natrol melatonin. I was having a very difficult time falling and staying asleep (insomnia). I could not fall asleep naturally until 4-5am, and if I tried to force myself to fall asleep at a more "normal" time like 11pm, I would wake up in the middle of the night. This product worked the very first night I tried it. Now, I take the product at 12am and I am asleep in an hour. I sleep all through the night without waking up and I wake up feeling rested at 9am. I recommend this product to anyone suffering from insomnia.
Chasity E.
Chasity E.
Lemoore, CA
I used this for my son that was having difficulties going to sleep at night, I started him off by only giving him half and it seemed to work really well. If you're going to use this medication I advised that you take it then lay down immediately or it won't do what it's supposed to do. I would recommend this to anyone that is having problems going to sleep at night! I also love that it's non habit forming. Everything in this tablet is natural!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Watauga , TX
My son's pediatrician recommended these for my 8 year-old because of the low 1mg does. He has always had difficulty getting to sleep and since I've begun giving him these at night he has gotten a full nights rest. I usually give it to him 30 minutes before his bedtime. Do make sure you have enough time for at least 8 hours of sleep, as I've taken it myself when a restless night and if I don't get a full nights rest, I wake up feeling groggy.
Kacee B.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I take melatonin every night before bed. I usually use a different brand but it was unavailable at the store I was shopping at so I picked up these. I can't swallow pills so I grabbed the fast dissolve strawberry flavor and have to say that I really enjoy the flavor! They do in fact dissolve in my mouth and I don't find that I need a drink of water to rinse my mouth out afterwards. I take 2 every night and sleep just fine.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This product works! It helps me get a good nights rest without all the next morning sluggishness that other sleep aids hit me with. It works fast and allows me to wake up refreshed and ready to start my day. I use this almost nightly because I teach fitness classes in the evening and my body gets too hyped up to get to sleep quickly. This works like a charm every time! I buy mine at Walgreens and love the price.
Kailey N.
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
I use this melatonin but I use it in drop form. I suffer from severe ptsd from a car accident and broke my back and femur and now suffer terrible dreams and its hard for me to fall asleep. This stuff paired with johnson & johnson baby night time lotion does the trick! I have been looking for an answer and I have found it. I have noticed that the liquid works better for me.. But everyone is different.
Jade R.
Jade R.
I have mixed feelings about these pills because yes they do make me sleep after an hour or so of taking them. Buuuuuut, they ALWAYS give me the craziest dreams.
Not sure what the correlation between the two would be, but I only take these if I have a meeting early in the morning and have to get a rest in. Can't guarantee it'll be a good nights rest though. Lol
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I get these in the 5mg form and they definitely help me fall asleep easier. Note that herbal remedies are not a cure-all to improper sleep hygiene (like staying up late, lots of caffeine) but they do give that extra help so I don't lay awake thinking. I take them every night and plan to long-term.

heads up: don't try and chew them , yuk
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
This is a great product to help you fall asleep if being used for only a short period of time. It is all natural. Unfortunately, after taking it for a while, it slowly stops working so well. If for short term it's great.
Teneshia T.
Teneshia T.
Lena, MS
I keep hearing about melatonin, what exactly is it? What does it do?
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Does it make you feel groggy in the am? I've only taken 3mg at a time
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
My almost eleven year (who can't swallow pills) has trouble falling asleep some nights. We just started giving him the liquid melatonin an hour before bedtime. So far so good, but has anyone out there used this for a while with long term results? Although not too long, it claims eventually good sleep habits should form. Any feedback at all, in a helpful non aggressive Manor, is appreciated. Thank you!
Joe B.
Joe B.
Madison, NJ
How many of these do I have to take for them to work?
Emma W.
Emma W.
How well does this product work? I usually take nyquil to help me sleep, but have been looking for a better alternative.