BY NATROL #9 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Natrol Melatonin Description: Drug-Free Nighttime Sleep Aid Melatonin with Vitamin B6 Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns Melatonin is a 100% vegetarian, drug-free sleep aid for relief of occasional sleeplessness. Melatonin helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health. The body naturally produces melatonin, and Vitamin B6 is essential for melatonin production. Free Of Yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors and flavors, added sugar and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Natrol Melatonin Directions Take 1 tablet 20 minutes before bedtime. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 180 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg 500% Calcium (as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate) 28 mg 3% Melatonin 1 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate. Warnings If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your health practitioner prior to using. Consult your physician before using if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant/lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. • Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate), Phosporus (as Dicalcium Phosphate),Melatonin, Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate. see more...

• Has anyone ever had this not work for them?1 Answers
  • Where is this product made1 Answers
  • How many of these do I have to take for them to work?4 Answers
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 5Mg, Extra Strength more...
I have a terrible history of insomnia having anxiety and fibromyalgia. I've always been afraid of sleep medication and sleeping ades! When my doctor suggested this to me and told me that it is natural and our body creates it on it's own I decided I had no choice but to try it! I really love the taste of the fast dissolve tablet!! It's like a treat every night lol it works fast. Within a half hour of taking I am starting to fall asleep!
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Review for: 1Mg more...
I've been giving this to my kids when they have trouble sleeping at night it's not every night medication that is given to them but occasionally and it works very well they sleep peacefully and wake up alert and ready to go in the morning I highly recommend this supplement as a sleep aid for those who have restless nights
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: 5Mg, Strawberry more...
These are the best for adults who need help sleeping and maybe even teens. The taste is like a candy sweet tart and the crushed up pill quickly disappears leaving no gritty after taste. The dissolving part deploys the medication faster to help you fall asleep faster.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to take atleast 3 mg of these around 8:30 and was in bed at 9. Would wake up around 6-6:30 am feeling fully rested. I always recommend these to anyone who suffers from insomnia.
Lisa W.
This is a great product to help you fall asleep if being used for only a short period of time. It is all natural. Unfortunately, after taking it for a while, it slowly stops working so well. If for short term it's great.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always wanted to try Melatonin because some of my friends swear by it. Lately I have had issues with falling asleep at a decent time so I take one a half hour before I would normally go to bed and it not only makes me fall asleep but I have the most peaceful sleep and my dreams are normal and peaceful and it works wonders for me
Anja W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I typically take the 5mg melatonin tablets of this brand. I have to say, it is affordable and does what it is supposed to. It helps me sleep a lot and does not make me drowsy the next day. I would recommend this overall because it is affordable, but you may need to adjust the dosage to your personal needs and preference.
Latarsha S.
COLUMBIA, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This save my family's sleeping for the better. Busy days means the harder it is to unwind sometimes. But this product literally changed that problem over night. Everyone is well rested and energized for the next days work. Great product.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I use the 5mg variety of Natrol melatonin. I was having a very difficult time falling and staying asleep (insomnia). I could not fall asleep naturally until 4-5am, and if I tried to force myself to fall asleep at a more "normal" time like 11pm, I would wake up in the middle of the night. This product worked the very first night I tried it. Now, I take the product at 12am and I am asleep in an hour. I sleep all through the night without waking up and I wake up feeling rested at 9am. I recommend this product to anyone suffering from insomnia.
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend uses the 10mg and they don't work very well for him. Now for me, it'll knock me out no problem it he has a harder time falling asleep even with these tablets.
Teneshia T.
Lena, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep hearing about melatonin, what exactly is it? What does it do?
Savannah W.
Does it make you feel groggy in the am? I've only taken 3mg at a time
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My almost eleven year (who can't swallow pills) has trouble falling asleep some nights. We just started giving him the liquid melatonin an hour before bedtime. So far so good, but has anyone out there used this for a while with long term results? Although not too long, it claims eventually good sleep habits should form. Any feedback at all, in a helpful non aggressive Manor, is appreciated. Thank you!
Joe B.
Madison, NJ
How many of these do I have to take for them to work?
Emma W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this product work? I usually take nyquil to help me sleep, but have been looking for a better alternative.