BY NATROL #6 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Natrol Melatonin Description: Drug-Free Nighttime Sleep Aid Melatonin with Vitamin B6 Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns Melatonin is a 100% vegetarian, drug-free sleep aid for relief of occasional sleeplessness. Melatonin helps establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing sleep and better overall health. The body naturally produces melatonin, and Vitamin B6 is essential for melatonin production. Free Of Yeast, wheat, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors and flavors, added sugar and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Natrol Melatonin Directions Take 1 tablet 20 minutes before bedtime. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 180 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg 500% Calcium (as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate) 28 mg 3% Melatonin 1 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate. Warnings If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your health practitioner prior to using. Consult your physician before using if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant/lactating. Not for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. • Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate), Phosporus (as Dicalcium Phosphate),Melatonin, Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate. see more...

Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to take atleast 3 mg of these around 8:30 and was in bed at 9. Would wake up around 6-6:30 am feeling fully rested. I always recommend these to anyone who suffers from insomnia.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm an insomniac. Always have been. My mother's friend recommended these to her once she found out about my situation and I was really skeptical. I thought a small pill that tasted like grapes would not work, but that night I got the best sleep of my life. These have changed my sleep patterns and I'm so grateful for them.
Lisa W.
This is a great product to help you fall asleep if being used for only a short period of time. It is all natural. Unfortunately, after taking it for a while, it slowly stops working so well. If for short term it's great.
Selena R.
I love this brand of melatonin pills they're so easy to take and it really puts you to sleep quick. My first time taking it I fell sleep within 20 minutes and stayed asleep! I also like that these are natural some medicine produced sleep aid.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always wanted to try Melatonin because some of my friends swear by it. Lately I have had issues with falling asleep at a decent time so I take one a half hour before I would normally go to bed and it not only makes me fall asleep but I have the most peaceful sleep and my dreams are normal and peaceful and it works wonders for me
Anja W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I typically take the 5mg melatonin tablets of this brand. I have to say, it is affordable and does what it is supposed to. It helps me sleep a lot and does not make me drowsy the next day. I would recommend this overall because it is affordable, but you may need to adjust the dosage to your personal needs and preference.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
I love this melatonin. It's a life saver and a parents sanity keeper. My children have a very hard time getting to sleep at night and the 5mg chewables are perfect for them!
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
This save my family's sleeping for the better. Busy days means the harder it is to unwind sometimes. But this product literally changed that problem over night. Everyone is well rested and energized for the next days work. Great product.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I use the 5mg variety of Natrol melatonin. I took it before sleep (one hour before going to bed), and gently fall asleep and wake up without waking the sleepy unpleasant effect it. I accept its short course, since after a while it ceases to act, and to falling asleep does not affect
Destiny P.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend uses the 10mg and they don't work very well for him. Now for me, it'll knock me out no problem it he has a harder time falling asleep even with these tablets.
Teneshia T.
Lena , MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I keep hearing about melatonin, what exactly is it? What does it do?
Savannah W.
Does it make you feel groggy in the am? I've only taken 3mg at a time
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
My almost eleven year (who can't swallow pills) has trouble falling asleep some nights. We just started giving him the liquid melatonin an hour before bedtime. So far so good, but has anyone out there used this for a while with long term results? Although not too long, it claims eventually good sleep habits should form. Any feedback at all, in a helpful non aggressive Manor, is appreciated. Thank you!
Joe B.
Madison, NJ
How many of these do I have to take for them to work?
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
I've been hearing from a few people that melatonin helps make your hair grow? Does anyone know if there's truth to that or is it some crazy rumor?