BY NATROL

Naturally Promotes Calm and Relaxation Guaranteed Herbal Extract Dietary Supplement • Kava Kava Extract (root) 200 mg, Kavalactones (30%) 60 mg. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Powder, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate. see more...

Sarah J.
Chelsea, ma
Kava works for me. It is nice for relaxation, anxiety, sleep. Do not take with alcohol or other sedatives.
Whitney D.
I use this all the time and it totally helps with anxiety!!! It doesn't dope you out or make you feel weird at all
Shelby G.
San Antonio
I still can't tell if this works. The first time I took it for an oral exam, I did not feel a difference whatsoever. The second time I took it I wasn't too nervous. I still cannot tell if it helps.
Megan T.
Has anyone tried this and gotten nausea or vomiting? Many experiences from people I've read and heard said they've thrown up from it. How much do you usually take?
Paige B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been looking for natural ways to help with my anxiety. Do you feel these might help a nervous| anxious person?