BY NATROL

Naturally Promotes Calm and Relaxation Guaranteed Herbal Extract Dietary Supplement • Kava Kava Extract (root) 200 mg, Kavalactones (30%) 60 mg. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Powder, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate. see more...

Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve started taking this in conjunction with my l-theanine supplements to help with my anxiety after a friend recommended I try them out. I feel calmer, but of course it’s not a 100% fix. (I never expected it to be, but just thought I’d add that little disclaimer.) I notice the biggest difference if I take them when I’m already having an anxiety spike, but I also use them preventatively if I know I’m going to be doing something that could trigger my anxiety. This does not however seem to help prevent panic attacks at all, so if you also get those just be aware of that. I would also recommend not taking the kava on an empty stomach because doing so can make you feel a little bit sick.
Whitney D.
I use this all the time and it totally helps with anxiety!!! It doesn't dope you out or make you feel weird at all
Sarah J.
Chelsea, ma
Kava works for me. It is nice for relaxation, anxiety, sleep. Do not take with alcohol or other sedatives.
Shelby G.
San Antonio
I still can't tell if this works. The first time I took it for an oral exam, I did not feel a difference whatsoever. The second time I took it I wasn't too nervous. I still cannot tell if it helps.
Megan T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this and gotten nausea or vomiting? Many experiences from people I've read and heard said they've thrown up from it. How much do you usually take?
Paige B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been looking for natural ways to help with my anxiety. Do you feel these might help a nervous| anxious person?