BY NATROL

Natrol glucosamine chondroitin msm-90 tablets see more...

Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I've been taking this for about a month now and can honestly say I think it is working. I have bad knees and just normal activities around the house was for me. Adding these to my diet has seemingly made it easier for me to stay on my legs longer with more ease.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The one thing I always tell people is to always check the information on the bottle on the dosage. Many times it will say the mg you want to take daily but you may need to take two, which makes you go through the bottle quicker. In addition, some don't have the miligrams in the capsule that the front says. This is the best brand and best deal for glucosamine. I take 2 per day and have for years. I notice a difference if I don't take them
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I always take Glucosamin and Chondroitin before workouts and it really works to prevent pain in my knees and ankles. I totally recommend!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
This is great for your joints. Makes running a whole lot easier. I recommend!
Sarita H.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I see a huge difference when I take this or when I don't. I do at home workouts and using my joints a lot. This helped me alot. I also started it when I had my daughter, I had awful joint pains. That went away with time and I started insanity. I really needed them when doing those work outs. Its a great product, you can honestly try any brand of glucosamine. I usually buy generic. Its the same product.