BY NATROL #38 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
My husband and I used this product for awhile. Helps curve your appetite if taken with enough water.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I got these in a free trial a while ago. After use, I noticed nothing of change, and I hated the taste they left in my mouth. Diet and exercise takes the cake over these any day.
Angela N.
My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?