BY NATROL #45 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
deborah c.
deborah c.
In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
My husband and I used this product for awhile. Helps curve your appetite if taken with enough water.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
This product did not work for me at all. I used it for a while but didn't see any results so I just discontinued use.
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.
I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?