BY NATROL #39 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

• Does this really work? I haven't found a fat burner that actually h...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work to help you loose weight ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really work for sustainable weight loss? 1 Answers
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I got these in a free trial a while ago. After use, I noticed nothing of change, and I hated the taste they left in my mouth. Diet and exercise takes the cake over these any day.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
My husband and I used this product for awhile. Helps curve your appetite if taken with enough water.
yamelky p.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?