Add a Photo

#31 in Weight Management
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI

I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
yamelky p.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC

It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA

I got these in a free trial a while ago. After use, I noticed nothing of change, and I hated the taste they left in my mouth. Diet and exercise takes the cake over these any day.
deborah c.
deborah c.

In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.

I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA

They say these are really good but i may just need to try them myself
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL

This product did not work for me at all. I used it for a while but didn't see any results so I just discontinued use.
Angela N.
Angela N.

My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

My husband and I used this product for awhile. Helps curve your appetite if taken with enough water.
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY

This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV

Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA

How effective is this?
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ

Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA

I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH

Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?

Join Now