Add a Photo

#29 in Weight Management
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO

Really been meaning to try this I've seen it advertised everywhere just haven't had the time to read reviews and actually buy some
Jenny Q.
Jenny Q.
Florence, Ms

Love!!!! Take before a meal and not eat as much to loose weight and feel full. Lost weight!
yamelky p.
yamelky p.
8825 camden creek lane apt 201, Charlotte, NC

It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
deborah c.
deborah c.

In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.

I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA

They say these are really good but i may just need to try them myself
Angela N.
Angela N.

My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
Perla J.
Perla J.
Alton, TX

This product did not work for me at all. I used it for a while but didn't see any results so I just discontinued use.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

My husband and I used this product for awhile. Helps curve your appetite if taken with enough water.
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY

This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV

Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA

How effective is this?
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ

Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Yely J.
Yely J.
Roswell, GA

I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH

Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?

Join Now