BY NATROL #45 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Roswell, GA
I have heard a a lot of reviews about this product. Both good and bad. Mainly good reviews, A friend of mine took them and she was excited about her weight loss within about 3 months use. I decided to give it a try and purchased it ....
Allie T.
Allie T.
Berlin, MD
Fitspiration Expert
I love this product! I truly believe it's helped on my weight loss journey. Definitely recommend! Great price and accessible.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
I have been taking this product for some time now and really feel like I'm loosing the weight.i really think that it curbs your appetite.I highly recommend this product.If you haven't tried this product then you have got to.I feel so much better since i have been taking them.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I didn't have much results with this. I don't think it works that great. Not sure if the curbing of appetite was the placebo effect
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
yamelky p.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
They say these are really good but i may just need to try them myself
Angela N.
Angela N.
My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I got these in a free trial a while ago. After use, I noticed nothing of change, and I hated the taste they left in my mouth. Diet and exercise takes the cake over these any day.
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?