Add a Photo

Allie T.
Allie T.
Berlin, MD
Fitspiration Expert
June 26, 2017, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules
I love this product! I truly believe it's helped on my weight loss journey. Definitely recommend! Great price and accessible.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
I have been taking this product for some time now and really feel like I'm loosing the weight.i really think that it curbs your appetite.I highly recommend this product.If you haven't tried this product then you have got to.I feel so much better since i have been taking them.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
They say these are really good but i may just need to try them myself
Julie C.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.
I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
This product did not work for me at all. I used it for a while but didn't see any results so I just discontinued use.
yamelky p.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
Angela N.
Angela N.
My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
deborah c.
deborah c.
In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?