BY NATROL #37 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

Buy on Walmart*
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
Kat M.
Chesapeake , Va
I love this product. It works to control your appetite and gives you energy to go. I have noticed an extra boost to my fitness journey.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Really been meaning to try this I've seen it advertised everywhere just haven't had the time to read reviews and actually buy some
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I didn't have much results with this. I don't think it works that great. Not sure if the curbing of appetite was the placebo effect
Morgan  W.
I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
They say these are really good but i may just need to try them myself
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
This product did not work for me at all. I used it for a while but didn't see any results so I just discontinued use.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
Allie T.
I love this product! I truly believe it's helped on my weight loss journey. Definitely recommend! Great price and accessible.
deborah c.
In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?