BY NATROL #39 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

• Does this really work? I haven't found a fat burner that actually h...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work to help you loose weight ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really work for sustainable weight loss? 1 Answers
Roswell, GA
I have heard a a lot of reviews about this product. Both good and bad. Mainly good reviews, A friend of mine took them and she was excited about her weight loss within about 3 months use. I decided to give it a try and purchased it ....
Allie T.
Allie T.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this product! I truly believe it's helped on my weight loss journey. Definitely recommend! Great price and accessible.
Robin L.
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
I have been taking this product for some time now and really feel like I'm loosing the weight.i really think that it curbs your appetite.I highly recommend this product.If you haven't tried this product then you have got to.I feel so much better since i have been taking them.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I didn't have much results with this. I don't think it works that great. Not sure if the curbing of appetite was the placebo effect
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.
I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
This product did not work for me at all. I used it for a while but didn't see any results so I just discontinued use.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
They say these are really good but i may just need to try them myself
Angela N.
Angela N.
My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
deborah c.
deborah c.
In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?