BY NATROL #37 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I tried these for a while before I realized I was wasting my time. Aside from a burning sensation right after I would take them, I felt, or saw absolutely no change. It was disappointing because I had read so many great things about it but this did not work for and because of that I will not purchase again and cannot in good conscience recommend to anyone else.
Sydney C.
['Henderson', ''], NV
I found this product to be effective because it completely eliminated my fake hunger and would fill be up after I eat my meals. I purchased this at Costco in a two pack. I'm satisfied, I've been using the product for about 5 months and I'm down 20 pounds with no added diet and no huge adjustments in diet. I recommend this to anyone looking to lose some weight!
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
It works!! I tried it but it's not a long term effect thing.. It's something to get you balanced and use to eating regularly and giving you energy to work out and get your body use to it all.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I am very self conscious about my weight so i wanted to give these a try. Right when I started taking them I noticed the change in my appetite I wasn't in the mood for snacking which was nice. I think this is what it means by weight loss. it is just reducing your eager to eat. I didn't see a change in my weight though without exercise.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 3

Yes this stuff is amazing! My best friend Gina uses this, I've been trying for years to get rid of my belly fat and nothing was helping. You alerted me to the possibility of achieving my goals, which is looking great for my daughter's wedding. I just ordered the free trials of the products and I have a very good feeling about them!!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I have heard a a lot of reviews about this product. Both good and bad. Mainly good reviews, A friend of mine took them and she was excited about her weight loss within about 3 months use. I decided to give it a try and purchased it ....
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL
I have been taking this product for some time now and really feel like I'm loosing the weight.i really think that it curbs your appetite.I highly recommend this product.If you haven't tried this product then you have got to.I feel so much better since i have been taking them.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you need help controlling your appetite/boredom eating; I feel this is a good product. Though it does make you bloated a ton! Try pairing it with colon cleansers to get the best results
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Orlando,Fl
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?