BY NATROL #36 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I tried these for a while before I realized I was wasting my time. Aside from a burning sensation right after I would take them, I felt, or saw absolutely no change. It was disappointing because I had read so many great things about it but this did not work for and because of that I will not purchase again and cannot in good conscience recommend to anyone else.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
I found this product to be effective because it completely eliminated my fake hunger and would fill be up after I eat my meals. I purchased this at Costco in a two pack. I'm satisfied, I've been using the product for about 5 months and I'm down 20 pounds with no added diet and no huge adjustments in diet. I recommend this to anyone looking to lose some weight!
Grace V.
Lexington
It works!! I tried it but it's not a long term effect thing.. It's something to get you balanced and use to eating regularly and giving you energy to work out and get your body use to it all.
Allie T.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this product! I truly believe it's helped on my weight loss journey. Definitely recommend! Great price and accessible.
Angela N.
My mom's using it and so far she and I have seen progress . . .she's using the one from CVS Pharmacy and its like $15
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
My husband and I used this product for awhile. Helps curve your appetite if taken with enough water.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
It really helps with the curb appetite but it doesn't do what it promises, it just make you loose some weights eventually because you're eating less but doesn't wait miracle results.
deborah c.
In my opinion this does not work for everyone because it does matter if You have health issues etc... but from experience and other people I know it did not work for Us.
Julie C.
West Seneca, NY
This product didn't work for me tried it for a few months but didn't notice any difference or changes
Morgan  W.
I LOVE THIS! I used this along with raspberry ketones and i lost 10 pounds within a month while eating right and exercising a few days a week.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?