Add a Photo

#51 in Weight Management
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I am very self conscious about my weight so i wanted to give these a try. Right when I started taking them I noticed the change in my appetite I wasn't in the mood for snacking which was nice. I think this is what it means by weight loss. it is just reducing your eager to eat. I didn't see a change in my weight though without exercise.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fitspiration Expert
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules

Yes this stuff is amazing! My best friend Gina uses this, I've been trying for years to get rid of my belly fat and nothing was helping. You alerted me to the possibility of achieving my goals, which is looking great for my daughter's wedding. I just ordered the free trials of the products and I have a very good feeling about them!!
Roswell, GA
I have heard a a lot of reviews about this product. Both good and bad. Mainly good reviews, A friend of mine took them and she was excited about her weight loss within about 3 months use. I decided to give it a try and purchased it ....
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
If you need help controlling your appetite/boredom eating; I feel this is a good product. Though it does make you bloated a ton! Try pairing it with colon cleansers to get the best results
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't tried these yet but everyone who I talk to says this is amazing some of my friends have lost weight taking them so I definitely want to give it a try
Kat M.
Kat M.
Chesapeake , Va
I love this product. It works to control your appetite and gives you energy to go. I have noticed an extra boost to my fitness journey.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I didn't have much results with this. I don't think it works that great. Not sure if the curbing of appetite was the placebo effect
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Really been meaning to try this I've seen it advertised everywhere just haven't had the time to read reviews and actually buy some
Jenny Q.
Jenny Q.
Florence , Ms
Love!!!! Take before a meal and not eat as much to loose weight and feel full. Lost weight!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
April 18, 2017, 6:21 a.m.
Review for: Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules
I found this product to be effective because it completely eliminated my fake hunger and would fill be up after I eat my meals. I purchased this at Costco in a two pack. I'm satisfied, I've been using the product for about 5 months and I'm down 20 pounds with no added diet and no huge adjustments in diet. I recommend this to anyone looking to lose some weight!
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?