BY NATROL #38 in Weight Management

Natrol Garcinia Cambogia Extract Appetite Intercept, Capsules see more...

• Does this really work? I haven't found a fat burner that actually h...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work to help you loose weight ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really work for sustainable weight loss? 1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I am very self conscious about my weight so i wanted to give these a try. Right when I started taking them I noticed the change in my appetite I wasn't in the mood for snacking which was nice. I think this is what it means by weight loss. it is just reducing your eager to eat. I didn't see a change in my weight though without exercise.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fitspiration Expert

Yes this stuff is amazing! My best friend Gina uses this, I've been trying for years to get rid of my belly fat and nothing was helping. You alerted me to the possibility of achieving my goals, which is looking great for my daughter's wedding. I just ordered the free trials of the products and I have a very good feeling about them!!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
If you need help controlling your appetite/boredom eating; I feel this is a good product. Though it does make you bloated a ton! Try pairing it with colon cleansers to get the best results
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't tried these yet but everyone who I talk to says this is amazing some of my friends have lost weight taking them so I definitely want to give it a try
Kat M.
Kat M.
Chesapeake , Va
I love this product. It works to control your appetite and gives you energy to go. I have noticed an extra boost to my fitness journey.
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Fitspiration Expert
Really been meaning to try this I've seen it advertised everywhere just haven't had the time to read reviews and actually buy some
Jenny Q.
Jenny Q.
Florence , Ms
Love!!!! Take before a meal and not eat as much to loose weight and feel full. Lost weight!
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I tried these for a while before I realized I was wasting my time. Aside from a burning sensation right after I would take them, I felt, or saw absolutely no change. It was disappointing because I had read so many great things about it but this did not work for and because of that I will not purchase again and cannot in good conscience recommend to anyone else.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
I found this product to be effective because it completely eliminated my fake hunger and would fill be up after I eat my meals. I purchased this at Costco in a two pack. I'm satisfied, I've been using the product for about 5 months and I'm down 20 pounds with no added diet and no huge adjustments in diet. I recommend this to anyone looking to lose some weight!
Grace V.
Grace V.
Lexington
It works!! I tried it but it's not a long term effect thing.. It's something to get you balanced and use to eating regularly and giving you energy to work out and get your body use to it all.
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV
Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA
How effective is this?
Blanca J.
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?