Add a Photo

#29 in Weight Management
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

I am very self conscious about my weight so i wanted to give these a try. Right when I started taking them I noticed the change in my appetite I wasn't in the mood for snacking which was nice. I think this is what it means by weight loss. it is just reducing your eager to eat. I didn't see a change in my weight though without exercise.
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM

Yes this stuff is amazing! My best friend Gina uses this, I've been trying for years to get rid of my belly fat and nothing was helping. You alerted me to the possibility of achieving my goals, which is looking great for my daughter's wedding. I just ordered the free trials of the products and I have a very good feeling about them!!
Robin L.
Robin L.
Clearwater, FL

I have been taking this product for some time now and really feel like I'm loosing the weight.i really think that it curbs your appetite.I highly recommend this product.If you haven't tried this product then you have got to.I feel so much better since i have been taking them.
Roswell, GA

I have heard a a lot of reviews about this product. Both good and bad. Mainly good reviews, A friend of mine took them and she was excited about her weight loss within about 3 months use. I decided to give it a try and purchased it ....
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI

I didn't really notice any weight loss on my end, but I could see a little bit of an eating curve, I felt fuller throughout the day but only if I took the capsule about an hour before eating a meal.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA

If you need help controlling your appetite/boredom eating; I feel this is a good product. Though it does make you bloated a ton! Try pairing it with colon cleansers to get the best results
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA

I got these in a free trial a while ago. After use, I noticed nothing of change, and I hated the taste they left in my mouth. Diet and exercise takes the cake over these any day.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Apple Valley , Ca

I haven't tried these yet but everyone who I talk to says this is amazing some of my friends have lost weight taking them so I definitely want to give it a try
Kat M.
Kat M.
Chesapeake, Va

I love this product. It works to control your appetite and gives you energy to go. I have noticed an extra boost to my fitness journey.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY

I didn't have much results with this. I don't think it works that great. Not sure if the curbing of appetite was the placebo effect
yailen a.
yailen a.
Las Vegas, NV

Now does this really work ? I have heard so many opinions facts about this product ? I wonder if it does work or just a waste of money
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Rincon, GA

How effective is this?
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ

Now I have always wanted to try this I have heard many opinions and facts. About this and I wanted to know if it actually works or is it a waste of time.
Roswell, GA

I've wanted to try this for a while now... what are some the things you guys experienced?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH

Does this really work for sustainable weight loss?

Join Now