BY NARTOL

Natrol Biotin is an important B-Vitamin that provides dietary support for healthy hair, skin and nails as well as energy production. By supporting the matrix of hair, skin and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair, strong, resilient nails and beautiful skin. see more...

• Do these come in regular pills and not dissolve tabs? I l...1 Answers
  • Just bought these today! Wondering how well these work to...2 Answers
reha c.
I bought it on costco and it was in fairly good price. I just read the purpos of tables and other instructions and decided to buy it . and I am Happy with my purshe.It is easydissolve tables.Taste is ok for me .use daily one . Its help me My hair are falling so quickly and I was worried about it . but after taking these pills my hairs are not falling alot . I notice that If I am not taking biotion tabs I my hair falling quickly again . I think I will buy same one again .
Gloria O.
Disolves fairly quickly and tastes great . I love the fact thAt you only have to take one a day. Thats a big plus ! My nails have felt very strong so it seems to be working ! I hope my hair starts growing fast soon enough. Love it them. I got mine at costco on sale for $8
AFashionable C.
I take these every day. my hair and nails are stronger and growing fast!! I would feel like I was missing out if I didn't take these daily. I've noticed my nails are thicker and less brittle. my hair has always been course but now it  grows a bit faster.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I bought these about a month and I have really felt a great difference in my hair. It feel healthy and it has grown a lot. I does taste good. It doesn't smell like some other hair growth vitamins. My skin looks amazing and clear. My nails have grown so fast.
Sara L.
I've been using this product once per day for about 5 months and my hair and skin feel amazing. The taste is really good and it really doesn't take a lot of time to dissolve. I just finished my first bottle, and I really need to buy a second one.
Emily  G.
This is a great way to take Biotin. For those who have trouble swallowing pills, this one goes under your tongue and just dissolves with a slight strawberry flavor. I have noticed a little difference in my hair and nails. I've never really had trouble growing out my hair and nails but now I have to trim my nails about every three weeks. And this is a pretty affordable vitamin. I think it was around $10 at Costco for 250 tablets (which is 250 days worth).
Alondra V.
So far these biotin vitamins are my favorite. And the reason to that is because you only take one per day! Usually others you have to take three pills a day! These Biotin Fast Dissolve vitamins are super convinient and they taste great! I noticed a big difference on my nails and hairs! And most importantly are very affordable.
Taniesha F.
I got a good deal on this at Costco. With the use of this I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my hair but my nails have grown significantly. I normally get the chewable a in a different brand for biotin but I have braces now so I have to either take pills that dissolve or I can swallow. These dissolve and taste good.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Super easy to take! My nails look 100 percent better. I love gel nails but my nails suffered. Costco had this on sale for $13.00 a bottle.
laura m.
new holland pa
My hair is so much healthier since using the product. Could dissolve a bit faster but the taste isn't horrible so its alright.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought these today! Wondering how well these work to grow out your hair but also grow new hair? I don't have much hair and it's also thin so I want a fuller set of hair, does these biotin supplements help?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Do these come in regular pills and not dissolve tabs? I love them, but I don't like the flavor really so I wish I could just swallow them.