BY NARTOL

Natrol Biotin is an important B-Vitamin that provides dietary support for healthy hair, skin and nails as well as energy production. By supporting the matrix of hair, skin and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair, strong, resilient nails and beautiful skin. see more...

Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Super easy to take! My nails look 100 percent better. I love gel nails but my nails suffered. Costco had this on sale for $13.00 a bottle.
laura m.
laura m.
Reamstown, PA
My hair is so much healthier since using the product. Could dissolve a bit faster but the taste isn't horrible so its alright.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
I got a good deal on this at Costco. With the use of this I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my hair but my nails have grown significantly. I normally get the chewable a in a different brand for biotin but I have braces now so I have to either take pills that dissolve or I can swallow. These dissolve and taste good.
Kayja E.
Kayja E.
Springfield, MA
I bought these about a month and I have really felt a great difference in my hair. It feel healthy and it has grown a lot. I does taste good. It doesn't smell like some other hair growth vitamins. My skin looks amazing and clear. My nails have grown so fast.
Emily  G.
Emily G.
This is a great way to take Biotin. For those who have trouble swallowing pills, this one goes under your tongue and just dissolves with a slight strawberry flavor. I have noticed a little difference in my hair and nails. I've never really had trouble growing out my hair and nails but now I have to trim my nails about every three weeks. And this is a pretty affordable vitamin. I think it was around $10 at Costco for 250 tablets (which is 250 days worth).
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
So far these biotin vitamins are my favorite. And the reason to that is because you only take one per day! Usually others you have to take three pills a day! These Biotin Fast Dissolve vitamins are super convinient and they taste great! I noticed a big difference on my nails and hairs! And most importantly are very affordable.
Aprell R.
Aprell R.
Absolutely love this product my hair skin and nails have never felt better and it dissolves so fast and tastes so good
atk k.
atk k.
This is great because it has a nice taste like a strawberry candy and it great for hair nails and skin.
Sara L.
Sara L.
I've been using this product once per day for about 5 months and my hair and skin feel amazing. The taste is really good and it really doesn't take a lot of time to dissolve. I just finished my first bottle, and I really need to buy a second one.
Valentina L.
Valentina L.
Caracas
I love the flavor of this tablets, also they are fast dissolve. This dietary supplement help me with my hair and skin. I take 2 tablets per day because my nutricionist recommend to me! They are extra strength and I am enjoying the results.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought these today! Wondering how well these work to grow out your hair but also grow new hair? I don't have much hair and it's also thin so I want a fuller set of hair, does these biotin supplements help?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Do these come in regular pills and not dissolve tabs? I love them, but I don't like the flavor really so I wish I could just swallow them.