BY NATROL #100 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. With High-Potency Antioxidant Vitamin C*. With Bioflavonoids. With Esterified Vitamin C. Vegetarian Tablets Let the sun shine in with Natrol® Easy-C, a high-potency antioxidant vitamin C supplement essential for optimal nutrition.  Our easy-on-the-stomach formula with esterified vitamin C helps provide free radical protection and keeps your body in fighting form.  Help build your body s defenses with Easy-C.  Looking and felling healthy has never felt so easy!* No yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar, starch or preservatives. 1-800-2-NATROL *These statements have not bee. see more...

Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
This vitamin c is one of the best that I've tried. Supplements are a big part of my life and I know the vitamin c has helped keep me healthy. Definitely recommend.
Rose P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great pills for taking Vitamin C! I love taking them and they are a great size. Also I crushed some pills and mixed it with head and shoulders to removed hair dye.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
This a good supplement of essential vitamins but do not take if it's not essential. I would recommend better a multi vitamin one that can give you different supplement of vitamins. Get more for your buck and stay healthy
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
These are my go-to pills for vitamin C. they don't have a weird aftertaste at all and i always use them especially when i think I'm getting sick
Erika C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Daily supplements are sometimes need and not only when you're getting sick. Great and needed vitamin in my regimen
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great to take as a daily supplement not just when you're feeling under the weather. Very affordable.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I'm sick, I take one and it helps specially for the cough , I buy this at my local drug store
Lily Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for vitamin c! Not very big they are great I recommend these! Got them at Walgreens
Sandy Jr I.
Magdeburg
This is really good to keep our daily dose of vitamin c all the time. It's good for our body and of course for our skin. Keeps us healthy and prevent us from getting sick.
Mayra L.
Son productos de calidad con extractos naturales, ofrecen productos de nutrición como complementos y bienestar como vitaminas y productos fitness
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it really work well??
Fatima S.