BY TROL

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Has Been Shown In Clinical Trials To Help Maintain A Healthy Urinary Tract By Promoting An Environment Supportive To Bladder &Amp; Urethra Health.* No Yeast, Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Glutens, Artificial Colors Or Flavors, Added Sugar Or Preservatives. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sex is bound to cause the common bladder infection every once in awhile. I used to suffer terribly from UTI'S and that's when I discovered these. Whenever I feel one coming on I pop 2 of these. I think they work wonders.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
OK so I work as a waitress and some times I don't have time to run to the restroom when I know I have to use it. So I've gotten a bad infection doing that. Taking these helps relieve all this discomfort and I literally felt it working within hrs.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I take cranberry every day to promote kidney help. I have always had issues and I feel like this helps out.
Stephanie G.
wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's good to have in your diet. Helps kidneys and liver. Natural and good for you
Ashley M.