BY NATROL

Dietary Supplements Fast Dissolve Promotes Healthy Hair &Amp; Strong Nails‡ Supports Energy‡ Biotin Is An Important B-Vitamin That Provides Dietary Support For Healthy Hair And Nails As Well As Energy Production.&Nbsp; By Supporting The Matrix Of Hair And Nails, Biotin Promotes Shiny, Lustrous Hair And Strong, Resilient Nails.* No Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors Or Flavors, Or Preservatives. 100% Vegetarian 1-800-262-8765 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• Has anyone tried silk nails before? I’m not a big fan of ...1 Answers
  • Dose this stuff actually work i have really thin hair wou...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck with this working for hair and na...4 Answers
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I rated 4 stars purely because it does take a while until you start to see results. It took 3 weeks before I started seeing some improvement. The taste is really good, it is sort of chalky but I love this wayyy more than taking pills everyday and it is a really high strength compared to competing brands. My hair and nails have gotten stronger and longer and my skin is noticeably smoother and not so dry. Absolutely recommend!!! Everyone will see results differently, so be patient 😁
Rosalba M.
After drinking the complete 10,000 mcg bottle of pills, I decided to star this one because 10,000 seemed to be excessive and I was attracted by the strawberry flavor, but I'm dissapointed. The taste is not that bad but tastes pretty weird, I didn't notice any great effect, my hair and nails wasn't growing or strengthening as it was with the other and they started dissolving by itself in the bottle. I'm going to continue buying in pills format or in gummies from another brand.
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
Having hypothyroidism causes your hair to get thin and brittle and even can fall out in chunks. Ever since I started taking this biotin my hair has never been better. It's softer, stronger and has a healthy glow. Iron and zinc are also great to take as well for anyone having healthy hair issues.
Xiomara S.
North Las Vegas
After finding out from my hairdresser that biotin would help my hair grow I purchased this one and haven't stopped using it since! It helped my hair and nails grow so long and healthy. I love it! I would definitely recommend it
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
I think that this is a great product it taste nice and it dose everything you need it to do. i love this product because it has the three main benefits that i am looking for in a supplement. my nails have really improved, but the real reason i got this was for my hair i heard that it takes a while to grow your hair. i have lost my edges and i want them to grow back so i got this and my edges are thicker so people cant really tell I'm missing much. i think this is a amazing product with out a doubt. i would recommend that you try it but don't give up so fast I'm seeing results and i definitely think you will to thanks for all you guys time.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
Exactly as advertised, fast dissolve. Strawberry flavored and my nails are loving it. If you are looking to boost your hair and nail growth, this biotin is for you. Amazon has a great price and you can see the results soon.
Aleshia F.
I took Natrol biotin for 3 months. This might seem weird but when I first started I had headaches, then I started to drink more water. This worked wonders for my nails and for my acne prone skin.( some say it gave them ance.) For my hair it took a bit to notice. After my 3 months was up I noticed I had much thicker hair. Also everyone is different.
Shahna S.
I got these so that my hair would grow out. My hair has never been so healthy. It is growing after being at a standstill for quite a long time. My nails grow ridiculously fast. Although this is a good thing, it's annoying that I'm at the salon to get my nails done much more often but it's the price you pay for beauty sometimes!
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
If you can't swallow pills these would be great for you that taste is good I wouldn't say amazing. I didn't see a difference in my hair even after taking them for 6 months. My hair still falls out a lot. my nails did grow the first two months but they still cracked. Iam not sure if my body got immune to the biotin but my nails didn't grow as fast after the first two months. Maybe I'll try a different brand next time.
Angy V.
Bronx, NY
So I have been taking this dietary supplement for about four months now I have seen improvements on the length of my hair not a huge difference but yes a little bit. I have however seen major improvements in my nails they are much more stronger now
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any luck with this working for hair and nails?
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dose this stuff actually work i have really thin hair would it make it thiker?
Elise F.
Has anyone tried silk nails before? I’m not a big fan of acrylics and I want to keep my nails healthy (I take Natrol Biotin 5000 mcg to keep them healthy now)