Natrol Biotin 1000mcg Fast Dissolve Tablets uploaded by ana  m.

BY NATROL #29 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Healthy Hair & Strong Nails*. Fast Dissolve. Cherry Artificial Flavor. Energy Support. 100% Vegetarian Natrol® Biotin 1000mcg Fast Dissolve promotes healthy hair and nails, as well as energy production, with this delicious, cherry flavored tablet.  This delicious, cherry flavored tablet.  This high potency formula delivers unique, rapid dissolve technology to help promote fast absorption.  By supporting the matrix of hair and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair and strong, resilient nails.  Biotin assists in energy produ. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have these tablets in the strawberry flavor. I love the taste and they dissolve very quickly, much easier to take than the regular tablets. I take 2 tablets daily. Many people have noticed how long my hair has gotten within a short amount of time. I have these in the 1000 mcg size, they come in various sizes. Be careful which size you take because a very high dosage can break certain people out. So start small and work your way up if necessary. I love this product for growing my hair.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love using biotin capsules for my hair, nails and skin. I have been using them for years. you can see a noticeable difference after 3 months of use. they are very reasonably priced and last for months. you do need to use them daily.
Laura W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use biotin in high school, I'd take one every morning as part of my routine! I could defiantly see a difference in my hair and my nails! The key to take it every day and stay consistent!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I made sure to buy some of this to keep in my pantry. This is great for hair, skin and nails, especially to help with skin elasticity.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I always have to get the cherry ones. Taste like candy. So yummy. And make my nails and hair look strong and healthy.
Aline P.
New City, NY
I'm vegetarian so I really need something to keep my nails and hair strong. This product is helping me to keep it up!
StephSoriano♥ ¬.
Doral, FL
I’ve only been taking them for a little over a week and I already see a difference in the growth of my Nails and Im seeing a difference in my hair already as well.
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
I purchased these because I cannot swallow pills and they are vegan (unlike all the other biotin chewables which are gummies) The reason I purchased was to take Biotin to better my skins appearance however everytime I would take one of these I would break out in cystic acne. I have a near full bottle going to waste. Disappointed...At least they tasted good?