BY NATROL #15 in Biotin

Natrol® Biotin 10,000mcg Maximum Strength 100 Tablets Dietary Supplement.
Promotes healthy hair and strong nails†.
Supports cellular energy production†. see more...

• Do I have to worry about it interacting with other medications?3 Answers
  • If you've used this product, how long did it take you to notice r...2 Answers
  • Is this ok to take with other medications? 2 Answers
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these biotin pills because
1. They are dissolvable, you have to put them under your tongue.
2. Strawberry flavor, so yummy!
3. Your nails, hair and skin will thank you and you will be so happy you bought this bottle.
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
To proceed this, when my son was about 4 months old I suffered from a lot of anxiety and post partum depression that made the post natal hair loss much worse than under normal circumstances. I had a ton of bald patches and it was very embarrassing. After that my hair seemed to stop growing at all. I finally decided to try taking Biotin to help promote hair growth and I've been taking it for almost 2 months and not only has my hair started to grow again, it is growing fast and there is less falling out. This has helped my confidence soar. I am so glad I took my sister's recommendation otherwise I would have been ripping out the little hair I had left. Saved me from even more anxiety.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I always had trouble growing out my hair, like it was literally impossible so I just gave up. But I started using this product to help me grow out my nails and it has been a week and my nails have grown so much and it has been so much stronger! I love that this brand does not break  me out because other brands that are 10,000 would break me out on the first day. Still no break outs! I do also drink a lot of water because it I like to know that I am flushing it around! Either way I recommend! I might come back for a Hair use review! If my nails are growing, that means something is working!
Sunny Chung S.
I swear by these! I take these everyday and it helps me maintain clear skin anf silky hair. I've been getting so many compliments! Be sure to drink lots of water!
Yennys P.
Biotin is an excellent complement that promotes healthy hair and strong nails, I'm trying it because I've weak nails and hair, so I saw some changes in my nails such as shiny and lustrous nails ... and my hair stopped falling !!!
Rosalba M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best biotin I've ever tried. This made my hair and nails grow double than normal. It was great specially with my nails, made it stronger than ever. I started to see the effect after one month of drinking it daily.
Jean-Mari S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I normally have fine wavy hair that's damaged or split and it gets real bad sometimes because I refuse to cut my hair shorter than a certain length. One day, however, family members staged a coup on my head and my usually waist length hair was now not even past my shoulder blades. After I read up on biotin, I took it as an opportunity to grow my hair out as much as possible without all the damage that goes into the months and months of handling while waiting for it to grow long enough. I wasn't fully convinced it would work but it worked so well that even my boyfriend started taking them with me :D My hair is back to the length that I love so much and still growing, my nails are strong and shiny and grow slightly too fast to manage, and best of all, my hair is stronger and doesn't damage half as easily as before. I am a little jealous of my boyfriends results though, as his hair grew twice as fast as mine. The pills will do that though! They work better for some people and not as well
Alexa M.
Columbus, OH
This is the best Biotin supplement I have ever used, and I noticed significant results immediately. The first time I took it, I woke up with glowing skin. I have been using this for about 95 days and extremely happy with the results. Really helped with acne and hair growth.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these supplements. Ever since I started taking these, I've gotten compliments about how fast my hair grows, and how healthy my hair looks. My nails and hair grow pretty quickly and they are stronger than before. These are pretty inexpensive on Amazon.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love biotin!! I take this vitamin once a day. My nails grown like crazy with the help of biotin. I don't see much change in my hair though. It's definitely worth buying!!!
Maria C.
I want to know if they really work or it's just publicity? Thank you!
Christina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any side effects while taking these?
Rachel H.
Las Vegas, NV
Do I have to worry about it interacting with other medications?
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
If you've used this product, how long did it take you to notice results?
Laura S.
Does this actually help with skin as well? I head it helps with acne and such but I'm not sure