BY NATROL #52 in Vitamins & Supplements

Natrol® Biotin 10,000mcg Maximum Strength 100 Tablets Dietary Supplement.
Promotes healthy hair and strong nails†.
Supports cellular energy production†. see more...

• Do I have to worry about it interacting with other medications?3 Answers
  • If you've used this product, how long did it take you to notice res...2 Answers
  • Is this ok to take with other medications? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Erin C.
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
To proceed this, when my son was about 4 months old I suffered from a lot of anxiety and post partum depression that made the post natal hair loss much worse than under normal circumstances. I had a ton of bald patches and it was very embarrassing. After that my hair seemed to stop growing at all. I finally decided to try taking Biotin to help promote hair growth and I've been taking it for almost 2 months and not only has my hair started to grow again, it is growing fast and there is less falling out. This has helped my confidence soar. I am so glad I took my sister's recommendation otherwise I would have been ripping out the little hair I had left. Saved me from even more anxiety.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
We don't need this much can biotin at all. It's 3333% of our daily value but I take it because I was fearing hair loss due to medication I was taking. I'm not a fan of medication in the first place and even more so after losing my hair. This seems to help but it took months for me to see results when many swear they seen it in a week or so. I take it once a day and I still have normal hair loss but less than usual. I will say that it didn't help my nails grow at all. Try something else if that's the case. I miss my nails that naturally grew on their own very easy and long but haven't since the debacle.
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I've always had thick, coarse, curly, wavy hair and a lot of it. After a hysterectomy, I started shedding a lot more than the normal daily amount, so I started using 'Hair Skin and Nail' products and Biotin. This Biotin supplement is the ideal strength and works amazingly. I love it. I bought a 4 bottle set of 100 tablets for about $25.00; that's a great deal for an effective product. Highly recommend!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I started taking biotin a few years ago when I noticed my hair was becoming dry and brittle and my nails were breaking often. Since taking this product, my hair feels soft and looks healthy. I have fewer split ends. My nails now grow out without breaking before I am ready to trim them.
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
I had a problem with hair loss so I decided to try it out. It definitely isn't a miracle tool but I have noticed that my hair is growing faster and I'm not losing as much hair as I used to! I haven't noticed any side effects like acne etc. I will continue taking this supplement 🙂
Jean-Mari S.
Jean-Mari S.
Buford, GA
I normally have fine wavy hair that's damaged or split and it gets real bad sometimes because I refuse to cut my hair shorter than a certain length. One day, however, family members staged a coup on my head and my usually waist length hair was now not even past my shoulder blades. After I read up on biotin, I took it as an opportunity to grow my hair out as much as possible without all the damage that goes into the months and months of handling while waiting for it to grow long enough. I wasn't fully convinced it would work but it worked so well that even my boyfriend started taking them with me :D My hair is back to the length that I love so much and still growing, my nails are strong and shiny and grow slightly too fast to manage, and best of all, my hair is stronger and doesn't damage half as easily as before. I am a little jealous of my boyfriends results though, as his hair grew twice as fast as mine. The pills will do that though! They work better for some people and not as well
Manraj B.
Manraj B.
I've been trying to grow my hair for a few months now and a lot of people recommended I take Biotin pills. I picked up a bottle and I've noticed that my hair and nails have been growing much faster. Also, my hair looks thicker and healthier! However, I've been getting a few breakouts since taking this supplement so I don't think I'll be repurchasing such a strong dose.
Yennys P.
Yennys P.
Biotin is an excellent complement that promotes healthy hair and strong nails, I'm trying it because I've weak nails and hair, so I saw some changes in my nails such as shiny and lustrous nails ... and my hair stopped falling !!!
Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best biotin I've ever tried. This made my hair and nails grow double than normal. It was great specially with my nails, made it stronger than ever. I started to see the effect after one month of drinking it daily.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these supplements. Ever since I started taking these, I've gotten compliments about how fast my hair grows, and how healthy my hair looks. My nails and hair grow pretty quickly and they are stronger than before. These are pretty inexpensive on Amazon.
Maria C.
Maria C.
I want to know if they really work or it's just publicity? Thank you!
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone had any side effects while taking these?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Las Vegas, NV
Do I have to worry about it interacting with other medications?
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
If you've used this product, how long did it take you to notice results?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Is this ok to take with other medications?