Natrol Biotin 10,000 mcg Fast Dissolve, Tablets, Strawberry, 60 ea uploaded by Dermatologist U.Natrol Biotin 10,000 mcg Fast Dissolve, Tablets, Strawberry, 60 ea uploaded by Brittney V.

BY NATROL

Dietary Supplement Promotes Healthy and Strong Nails* Supports Energy* 2 Natural Strawberry Flavor Biotin is an important B-vitamin that provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails as well as energy production. By supporting the matrix of hair and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair and strong, resilient nails* 100% Vegetarian. No Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors, or Preservatives. 1-800-2-NATROL see more...

Susan M.
Elmer, NJ
I swear by this exact brand/strength of Biotin. I've tried others and this is the only one that works for me. I have Hypothyroidism and was literally losing clumps of hair every time I showered. I've been taking these for 2 years now and have just normal shedding. They also taste great!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I love this product. Not only is it chewable which is super easy to take, but it also has a strawberry taste to it. It's always nice to have a product that has a pleasant taste when you chew it.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
So far I love this. I have been using it for my hair and skin. I have always had thick hair but due to thyroid issues it was falling out in clumps. I have also had bad break out due to hormones I've taken for fertility issues. It is helping a lot! I have been using it in combination with collagen pills as well.
Bethany O.
Savoy, MA
I loved this product.I intended for it to make my hair grow more for my prom in a few months but because it wasn't super effective on my hair. My nails however grew very fast and were stronger than usual.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,052 reviews
I am a big believer in Biotin I recently got this and I haven't been taking it very long but I can tell a difference thicker and less fall out . and these don't taste bad at all.
Brittney V.
Lubbock, TX
These are great they have really been helping with my nails I'm hoping for it to work on my hair but I haven't been taking them for that long yet.
Nicole Q.
Brick , NJ
I swear by this stuff! My nails have never looked better! I feel like it helps with my hair growth as well.
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
I love these biotin tablets! They are super small, dissolve quickly and have a great taste and maximum strength:)))