Natrol Biotin uploaded by Aya E.Natrol Biotin uploaded by Julia V.

BY NATROL #26 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement Promotes Healthy Hair and Strong Nails* Supports Cellular Energy Production* Easy-to-Swallow Biotin is an important B-vitamin that provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails as well as energy production.  By supporting the matrix of hair and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair and strong, resilient nails* 100% Vegetarian. Contains No Yeast, Wheat, Corn, Milk, Eggs, Soy Glutens, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar, Starch or Preservatives * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What are the benefits of this product 3 Answers
  • Do you think this product is on the nails as good on the hair?Nat...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great great product!! I take 2 daily and it's really helped with my hair as far as it feeling fuller and getting longer. I've also noticed it's really helping my nails grow super fast in only a few days!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently lost abunch of hair from stress, and this worked really well with getting it to grow some more again! I take it a few times a week. You should watch taking it daily, it has made a lot of people break out.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't notice much difference to my hair but my nails when using this were so long and very strong. As soon as I stopped taking it they went back to brittle and breaking off! I really need to get some
More of this
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
This is what my husband and I use for healthy growing hair and it does work! I've always heard good things about this and if you want your hair to grow and it just won't.. this should certainly help your hair grow faster and help with keeping it nice and healthy looking!
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
I love biotin. It really helps with my hair shedding and makes it longer and my nails are stronger. Depends on the brand because it can be a bit spendy but most brands work the same.
Simone J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Second bottle., this grew my hair like crazy 8 inches . i am impress by this product. it also grew my nails. now i do tons of pretty nail art.
Jo Lynne S.
Springfield, MO
This has really made a difference in my hair and nails. I definitely recommend this. I bought at Amazon.
Aya E.
portsaid
This product is very effective . It includes 100 capsule, you should have a course in 3 months and 10 days , don’t miss any day to achieve the perfect results 👌 . It is not expensive . I am satisfied for this product. I recommend it ❤️
Kimberley A.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing. after only a couple weeks my nails, which were brittle and broke easily before, got stronger and rarely break now. my hair started growing faster and stronger as well.
Veronica R.
What are the benefits of this product
Julia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you think this product is on the nails as good on the hair?Natrol Biotin