Natrol Advanced Sleep Melatonin uploaded by Momo N.Natrol Advanced Sleep Melatonin uploaded by Ryan H.Natrol Advanced Sleep Melatonin uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY NATROL #26 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Fall asleep, stay asleep with Natrol Advanced Sleep Melatonin, the first and only product to deliver 10mg of melatonin with a unique two-layer technology. The outer layer first releases melatonin quickly to help you fall asleep fast. The inner layer... see more...

• One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 ho...1 Answers
  • Should this be taken an hour or 30 minutes before time of sleep? ...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else get bad nightmares with these, and have really i...3 Answers
Momo N.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This works just perfectly!! I'm currently in college. My sleep schedule was totally messed up. I sometime would be awake till 5am just because of stress and insomnia. This product just made me sleep like a baby. A heavy deep sleep. I was awake by my roommate but it easily could be able to go back to sleep. This product also lower your stress level so i highly recommend.
Note. If this product does not work. Try having 2 pills 30mins before going to sleep. Do not overdose.
Florianna G.
Island Lake, IL
I agree with someone else on here where it'll
Ale me groggy if I don't sleep long enough. Or sometimes even too long. And it does bring on intense dreams/nightmares. It does work! I know someone else who tried this but she didn't like it as she always had leg cramps and intense nightmares when she took it. Overall, I'd recommend these if you have none of these reactions or don't mind them.
Amber A.
Las Cruces, NM
Love This! Helps me sleep all throughout the night and not sluggish in the morning. It doesn't take long to kick in either! Chewable tablets don't taste gross and aren't chalky.
Michaela V.
Randolph, MA
Bought this yesterday for the first time. Slept great last night! I will continue to buy this. Love that it dissolves because I hate having to swallow pills.
Lauren K.
This works so much better then normal melatonin especially since I have problems staying asleep and not falling asleep. I only use it every once in awhile though because I’ve heard if you use it every night it won’t have an effect on you anymore.
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Work perfectly. I'm currently working 45hrs a week and part time student in college. This help get some sleep every night. I have always had trouble sleeping but right now with all the work I have they definitely come useful.
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
I have insomnia and this helps me sleep like a baby. Easy to take, slow release, drug-free, and I fall asleep without even noticing. Highly recommend if you have any sleep disorder and want a natural help to sleep.
Taylor D.
Van Meter, IA
This product is amazing and it helps me fall asleep so quickly! You only have to take one pill and it is super easy. Take it before your normal bedtime routine and you will be guaranteed a great sleep! It also helps you in the morning to not feel extremely tired and exhausted!
Blythe G.
Love this stuff! They don't taste gross and they dissolve on your tongue. They definitely keep me from staying up for hours overthinking everything in my life, but they don't make me super drowsy or put me in an extremely deep sleep where I have trouble waking up in the morning.
Kim R.
Coral Springs, FL
I am a diagnosed insomniac, and have tried multiple sleep aids over the years. This is the only thing that I've found that really works, and DOESNT give me panic attacks as I'm dozing off. With other sleep aids I would hallucinate and hyperventilate as they put me to sleep, it was awful. With the advanced Sleep melatonin tablets, it was a gentle, peaceful way to fall asleep.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Does anyone else get bad nightmares with these, and have really intense dreams?
Should this be taken an hour or 30 minutes before time of sleep? is there a chewable version?
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 hours and woke up way late... Do you find yourself sleeping longer and being in a deep heavy sleep for a long time? I'm a student and cannot sleep through my classes!!
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
I've only used the 5 mg. how different do these make you feel?
Aubree S.
Provo, UT
Does this really help? I have such a hard time getting to sleep sometimes. Are there other side-effects?