BY NATROL

Dietary Supplement. New Cleansing Tips Inside. $3.00 Coupon Inside! Cleanse & Detoxify. Weekend Cleanse. Beat the Belly Bloat.* Take this product if you feel that your: Jeans are tight around the waist, even if you haven t gained weight*. Abdomen is bloated & uncomfortable*. Easy-to-Use Cleansing Program* Helps: see more...

Charla F.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
This cleanse is amazing!!! I have worked with a endoscopy Dr. And he stated to me, besides his medicated/ prescription cleanses, these are the next best thing! I feel so much better after ridding my body of all the toxins and sludge to make me feel fatigues. This cleanse is truly wonderful for healthy living!
Gianisha D.
Gianisha D.
Cranston , RI
Wouldn't recommend as a "staple product" when it comes to weight loss because this just a detox product. Although it does clean the system well, I recommend only using it after a bad night of delicious food/drinks!!! Lol
Dallas J.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
Keeping a healthy lifestyle with this product shows results quicker than I've ever seen in the past. This makes me feel like my body had a cleanse. I would recommend to anyone who wants to lose weight!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
I have tried this product and it works great i had to keep a healthy lifestyle with it of course and I dranked a lot of water. I lost 10 pounds with this product.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
I heard this worked well so I tried it and I'm amazed! Definitely helped a lot. Everyone should try it
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have not tried this yet, but I love acai berry products. They have so many benefits that it is hard to pass them up!
Ntia C.
Ntia C.
Does this really work?
Amy F.
Amy F.
Does this product actually work?
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How long does it take to see results? Does it work?
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Would love to try this but wondered how reliable it actually is?
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Ingredients? How well does this work? What are your results?