BY NATROL

Many researchers suggest supplementing with vitamin D. Not only does it help build strong bones, but emerging research suggests it also supports immune health, cell growth and may help promote a healthy heart, prostate and colon. Features: Maximum strength May help promote prostate, breast, and colon health Essential for bone health Free of yeast, wheat, egg, soy, glutens, artificial colors and flavors, added sugar and preservatives These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Directions Take 1 tablet daily, 5 times a week with a meal. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet Servings Per Container: 60 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10000 IU 2,500% Boron (from Boron Citrate) 3 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, methylcellulose, maltodextrin, glycerin. Warnings Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs. Do not use if you have or suspect liver, kidney, bone, blood vessel, heart or lung disease or a calcium disorder. Not for use by children or women who are pregnant or lactating. Side effects from too much vitamin D may include persisting nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, weight loss, frequent urination, depression, headache, drowsiness or pain. Doses of 10,000 IU/day of vitamin D or higher should not be used continuously for more than 6 months, particularly during consistent sun exposure, unless recommended by a healthcare provider. Having your blood level of vitamin D measured is the most accurate way to determine the appropriate daily dose to meet your body's needs. see more...

Kirsten N.
St. Louis
I just started taking this so I can’t tell if it is effective, but it seems potent enough for the price. It also comes in a glass bottle which I like. I believe I purchased this for around $13
Cassandra M.
Akron, OH
About 3 years ago I found out that my Vitamin D levels we super low and I was put on a high prescription to try and get my levels up. Since then I recently found this and it is the highest dosage I could find. I went from taking 4 pills a day to taking 2 of these.
Grecia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wow i Like this because this is very cool and excellent for my body.i Love this ❕❕❕😍💓💓💓💓

Vitamin Shoppe