HealthWellnessNatren
Bifido Factor Dairy Free 3 oz

Natren Bifido Factor Dairy Free 3 oz

by Natren

Natren Bifido Factor Dairy Free Description: Helps To Promote Regularity Produces B Vitamins Assists In The Support Of Healthy Liver Function Bifido Factor is step two in Natrens easy-to-use three-step system for optimal internal wellness. Bifido Factor contains Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain, 2 billion cfu per 1/2 teaspoon of powder or 1 capsule. Bifidobacterium bifidum Malyoth super strain is the most potent and beneficial bacteria available. It is available in powder (dairy and dairy free), and dairy-free capsules. This product works in conjunction with Natrens other Healthy Trinity components: Megadophilus and Digesta-Lac. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Natren Bifido Factor Dairy Free Directions 1/2 teaspoon daily, mixed in unchilled, filtered water, preferably on an empty stomach. Optimally, take with Natrens Megadophilus and Digesta-Lac as part of the Healthy Trinity program. Remember, always refrigerate. Ingredients: Viable culture base of certified organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, and cellulose powder containing viable Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain. All formulas receive added benefits from the natural supernatant (culturing medium) that is maintained by Natrens proprietary Trenev Process. Contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. How the bacteria are grown: Bifido Factor comes in a milk base, and is also available in a milk-free formula grown in a certified organic garbanzo-bean base. Warnings Do not freeze or put in direct sunlight. • Viable culture base of certified organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, and cellulose powder containing viable Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain. • Dairy Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natren Bifido Factor Dairy Free 3 oz!
Julien R.
So, I decided to bite the bullet and spend some money with a reputable probiotic company. I have had the worst digestion my whole life…I won’t go into details. I began with the Bifido factor in powder form. After 4 months, I can finally see a huge improvement. It has been way better than the over the counter medicine and probiotics I have tried previously. Let’s just say my digestion is working the way it is supposed to now!

Looking for your answer?