Natrel Lactose Free 2% Reduced Fat Milk uploaded by Morenike K.

BY NATREL #57 in Milk

Natrel Lactose Free® 2% Milk Fat Reduced Fat Milk.
38% less fat than whole milk.
Our farmers pledge this milk comes from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH*.
Shelf stable 100% real milk.
No preservatives.
Real®.
Vitamins A & D.
Grade A, UHT.
*No significant difference has been shown between RBST/RBGH treated cows and non-RBST/RBGH treated cows.
One quart (946ml). see more...

Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
this is an amazing substitute for milk. It has an amazing shelf life before you open it and it is a little on the pricey side but well worth it.. It does have a good flavor and doesn't leave a funky after taste. I would recommend this if you are looking for something better.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I like the fact that it is shelf storage as well. Even though it is 1%, it tastes like regular milk. We just started using it. Every time I pour it on cereal or in my coffee I see chunks as if it is coagulating. It doesn't taste spoil but I don't wanna see that.
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
This will be a rave. I have always needed to drink a lactose free milk, this by far is the best. The only way I can describe the taste is, if you ever had the bottles of Starbuck's drinks the milk they use in that, this Natrel tastes so similar to that. I love it!!!
Batool K.
So yammmmmmmmmmy actually I don't drink milk but when I tested I love it and usually I drink 3_4 cups in the day.
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
I love Natrel lactose free milk, I can finally eat cereal again!!! It’s amazing, I’ve even used it in recipes, I’m definitely a repeat buyer. I can’t get enough of this stuff I had coupons the other day for it as-well so I got it so cheap! It’s already affordable so it was a steal! 10/10 recommend.
Jessica S.
i love the taste of this brand i am from philippines no other milk made me like them, only this one very good in the stomach my daughter loves this too. would totally recommend this product
Sarah J.
As a severely lactose intolerant person I am so glad they have this product. Now I can drink and cook with regular milk again! It tastes great, I don’t notice any differences to regular milk. Works great with recipes. Affordable also. Will buy again!
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
Where has this been all my life? Just recently tried the 2% and the 1% chocolate milk. This is amazing! I never have to miss milk again. I've tried other substitutes, but I just wasn't happy with them. It's expensive for 2L (almost $6 where I am from) but so worth it.
Jordan B.
London, Ontario
I'll start by saying that I couldn't find the 1% version of this to review so I'll review this one instead. This is the only lactose free milk I've tried that actually tastes extremely similar to regular milk. I prefer the 1% version but if they are out I'll grab this 2% over any other brand's 1% lactose free milk. I will not use any other kinds except for Natrel.
Ashley J.
Sherwood Park, AB
This is the best lactose-free milk I have tried. It tastes the most like real milk. All the other lactose-free milk I've tried is fine for coffee or baking, but you couldn't just drink a glass of it because it's so sweet. I can actually drink Natrel milk by itself. So good!