BY NATRALIA

For rough, dry feet. Visible results in 3 days. Clinically proven formula. No parabens, SLS or petroleum derivatives. Diabetic friendly Natralia Heel Balm is a natural formulation which combines the latest ingredients in skin care including Centipeda Cunninghamii, a unique Australian herb with skin nourishing properties. This highly efficacious formulation contains a balanced blend of natural ingredients like Safflower Oil, Shea, Butter, Rosemary Oil, Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil in a highly concentrated, moisturizing base to deeply penetrate into feet for optimal hydration. Natralia Heel Balm is also: see more...

Anna H.
Fairfax, VA
I’m sure like most people, the heel of my feet are drier than the rest of my skin. This is a thick cream that has a minty smell to it. After application, I noticed the skin of my feet were incredibly smoothr. It contains natural ingredients, such as shea butter, rosemary oil, safflower oil, aloe vera, and tea tree oil. Even hours after I applied the cream, my feet still appeared more smooth and nourished. I’ve never seen the skin at the heel of my foot look better! I’m a huge fan of this product now.
Rachel B.
Boston, MA
This product was ok. I tried a sample and did not put it on my list to purchase. There are other foot creams that I already prefer over this one.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
How often will i have to use it once my feet seem healed