Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Body Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Deborah Q.Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Body Wash & Shampoo uploaded by Marionette D.

BY NATRALIA

Natralia Happy Little Bodies Eczema Body Wash & Shampoo see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This Body Wash and Shampoo soothes my scalp and skin's itchiness. Although I don't have Eczema, I sometimes suffer extreme itchiness in my scalp and some part of my skin. It's gentle on the skin and does not dry it out.  It has a faint smell, which is okay. It leaves my skin smooth.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This formula is very thick and it has a light medicated scent to it. It is safe for children and babies and promises to be sting free and ph balanced. Its pretty expensive $13 and the bottle doesn't even feel like it is filled up all the way. I have not seen any results yet.
Deborah Q.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a full size free sampl from goodiebox to try. The scent was light and it lathered well. The baby has sensitive skin and formed no rash from this baby wash. A great product for sensitive babies.