BY NATRALIA

Non-Irritating Formula. Suitable for sensitive and itchy skin. No sulphates, parabens, artificial colors or fragrances. Xerophyte Plant Technology. Soap free Natralia Dry Skin Wash is made from naturally derived ingredients including a Xerophyte Plant Extract, known for its immediate hydration ability. Formulated with all natural cleansers it is designed for dry, sensitive, rough, itchy or flaking skin. The mild and effective soap free formula thoroughly cleanses, without stripping the skin of its essential oils. Ideal for use in the shower or bath and mild enough for daily use on the entire family. see more...

• Hello. I have a question how much it is this product ? 1 Answers
  • Does This Really Work? It Is Good? 3 Answers
Natralia Dry Skin Wash
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
This is soap that isn't technically made of soap. No sulfates or detergents has always meant no suds and no clean in many other products. Not so with this one. Lathers consistently and cleans exceedingly well without any need for fragrance or 'soapy' chemicals. Gentle and effective enough even for totally uncool eczema in the eye area, this product cleans without drying the most sensitive skin. We live in an area with too many chemical additives in the water supply, but this provides relief from itchiness even after a chlorinated shower. Really, really good product...wish it came in gallon refills instead of just these bottles!!
Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
I really love his product because I have dry skin and when I get out the shower, I. An put this on and it's s great moisture. I recommend buying this. It's worth the cost.
Nancy G.
long beach, CA
This wash is so good!! Always leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh!! With such a great smell too
Cristina C.
Romania
My skin feels so smooth and fresh!I love this product!I'm repeat user!This product is perfect for dry skin and has nice packaging!I think is an effective product!I recomment this to other people with problems and dry skink!!!
Alisha C.
Onyl used this product for a few days and can already see the difference in my skin! I love it, my skin isn't as dry in fact when I apply my foundation my skin doesn't look flaky anymore!!
Diana C.
Paterson, NJ
Does This Really Work? It Is Good?
Karina L.
North Hollywood, CA
Hello. I have a question how much it is this product ?