BY NATRALIA

24 Hour Moisture Lock. Increases skin hydration by 50%. Suitable for sensitive and itchy skin. No sulphates, parabens, artificial colors or fragrances. Xerophyte Plant Technology. Clinically proven non-irritating formula Natralia Dry Skin Lotion is made from naturally derived ingredients including a Xerophyte Plant Extract, known for its immediate and 24 hour hydration ability. Formulated with the latest innovations in natural emollients, it is suitable for dry, sensitive, rough, itchy or flaking skin. It is an intensive moisturizing lotion, designed to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin. Ideal as an. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was a pretty great lotion! I have very sensitive dry skin, so the fact that this has no fragrance is my favorite part about it. I wouldn't say it was extra moisturizing compared to any basic lotion, but it was very soothing on my itchy legs so that was a plus. It also lasted me about a year of day to day use, as I only needed a bit for each of my legs. It was only a few dollars as well so it was worth the money.
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A nice and light body lotion. I need something light because I tend to sweat a lot especially when I moisturize. Imagine having dry skin and being a sweat 😓 one. This cream gives me some good moisture without being sticky or thick. I’d definitely recommend.