BY NATRALIA

Kit Includes: Natralia Acne Cream (2 Oz/56 G) Natralia Acne Wash (7 Fl Oz/200 Ml) Acne Cream Treat &Amp; Control Rapidly Clears And Prevents Breakouts Helps Improve The Appearance Of Scars Associated With Acne Kills 99.8% Of Acne Causing Bacteria No Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, Comedogenic Ingredients Acne Was Deeply Penetrates To Clear Congested Pores Naturally Formulated To Reduce Oil And Control Shine Gentle, Non-Drying Formula Natralia Acne Cream Is A Balanced Blend Of Homeopathic Ingredients Specially Chosen For Their Effectiveness In The Treatment Of Acne And Blemishes Without Over-Drying The Skin. With A Mild Exfoliating Action, It Kills Acne Causing Bacteria, Helps Clear And Prevent Breakouts, Reduces Blackheads, Whiteheads And Inflammation, As Well As Improves The Appearance Of Scars Associated With Acne. Fortified With Traditional Herbs In The Forms Of Extracts And Essential Oils: Witch Hazel Calendula Chamomile Rosehip Tea Tree Product Ingredients: Acne Cream - Active Ingredients - Calcarea Carbonica (3X Hpus 0.5%), Pulsatilla Vulgaris (3X Hpus 0.5%), Calendula Officinalis (6X Hpus 1%). Inactive Ingredients - Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Zinc Pca, Garcinia Mangostana Extract, Cetyl Palmitate (And) Sorbitan Palmitate (And) Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol (And) Sorbic Acid (And) Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer (And) Squalane (And) Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rose Hip) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate. Acne Wash - Active Ingredients - Silica (3X Hpus 0.05%), Natrum Muriaticum (12X Hpus 0.05%). Inactive Ingredients - Aloe Vera Gel, Benzyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol (And) Sorbic Acid (And) Phenoxyethanol, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Peg 150 Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate see more...

Amera A.
Tampa, FL
So I am a newbie at The Regimen, I bought the whole package and have been using it for about 16 days now. Everyone says how your skin gets dry for the first 2 or 3 weeks before your skin gets used to the BP, but I started out very quick. The very first time, I used barely any. However, after my 2nd or 3rd time I was squeezing out wayyy too much BP and I was definitely clueless. I was going about the first couple of days on top of the world- using tons of BP and saying to myself, "wow my skin isn't even dry and it's already clearing up!" Well, of course after a few days it caught up to me and the dryness kicked in- big time. After maybe a week or so it was really bad and flaky, especially around my mouth and chin. Now it's been over 2 weeks and the dryness only seems to be getting worse. It's extremely flaky and scaly and so it's hard to go out in public. It looks like my skin is peeling and it's difficult to control it. Last week I was panicking and I was using less BP and 3 pumps of moisturizer with 6 drops of Jojoba oil. That's when I started noticing how the yellow lotion makes my face look slightly tanned- I've gotten more than one person ask me if I went on vacation. Anyway, at this point I'm still trying to use less BP (though it's hard to measure exactly when it's a tube and not a pump) and I'm using 2 pumps of moisturizer with 8 drops of Jojoba oil. Since I'm still in the early stages I don't know what's to come. The only complaint I have about BP and the Regimen in general is the dryness. It gets hard to deal with and it's almost more embarrassing than the pimples. However, it's just barely been 2 weeks and I seriously see a difference. Of course I still have pimples, but nothing usually works on my face (especially not this fast) so I'm really excited. If the dryness goes away eventually, I'd definitely up my review to 5 stars! :)
Rosa O.
Pharr, TX
The best product i have tried and actually does work. It is perfect for my sensitive skin. This is my most valuable product.
erjona k.
Greenwich, CT
I just used up my first box, and now will be ordering the second box online, because it really works.
Mkn N.
This works so well for me and I need to buy more! I recommend this its worth your money.