Natracare Ultra Pads Regular With Wings

by Natracare

Our slimline Ultra Pads are discreet, comfortable and reliable. They have wings to help them fit securely, and are individually wrapped in biodegradable purse packs for convenience.

• Soft certified organic cotton cover

• Absorbent cellulose core to keep you dry

• Waterproof plant-based back

• No plastic

• No perfumes or dyes

• Totally chlorine free

• Biodegradable & compostable

Pad: Certified organic cotton, ecologically-certified cellulose pulp, non-GMO cornstarch, non-toxic glue.
Wrapper: Compostable cellulose, compostable starch film.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natracare Ultra Pads Regular With Wings!
How would you rate this product?
melissa A.
Windsor, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Natracare Natural Ultra Pads are my go-to choice for periods. I've been using then for years now. They are comfortable to wear for the light days and heavier flow times. I like the organic cotton as it doesn't leave any irritation. They are a bit higher priced than conventional pads, but to me, worth paying more for. The only criticism is that the adhesive could be a bit more secure to hold the pad in place especially when being more active.
member-27f1c1
These pads do the job rlly well while being natural and bleach free. I use it every month no fail and this is the only brand i will use ever!! It’s very affordable and i’m really satisfied overall, i recommend this!

Looking for your answer?