BY NATRACARE

Healthier by Nature Natracare cotton panty liners are ultra-thin and contoured in line with the body s natural curves for discretion and comfort.  Soft certified organic 100% cotton for natural comfort and dryness, with a leak proof barrier made from GM-free plant starch.  This flexible panty liner is totally chlorine free and over 99% biodegradable and compostable. Free from plastics, latex, perfumes, or Super Absorbent Polymers. USDA Certified Biobased Product made from over 87% renewable materials. Recommended by Gynecologists. Vegetarian Society approved. 22 liners per pack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Laura M.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
We love these and we will never go back to the "others". Never. I love that they are organic, biodegradable, free from synthesis. No perfume or chlorine. They are also latex free. I love this brand and its towels<3I have always been more enchanted than others.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Buy these every month along with the tampons. very clean and chemical free.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Natracare was nice enough to send me these for free to try out. Along with information about the brand and how changing to these are better for the environment and for yourself. I am glad I got the opportunity to try these out because they are a really good alternative to the pantyliner I usually use. I usually use pantyliner from: Kotex, Carefree, or store brand. These pantyliner are somewhat stiff but you get use to that. For the most part the pantyliner don't shift. Though I feel I change these more often than I do with the non organic ones that I usually use. All in all I think these liners work.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Anchorage, AK
I found these by accident about ten years ago. I was in Fred Meyer in the health food section getting something else and "oops Surprise", if you know what i mean. I needed something quick but would not make it clear across the store to get my regular brand. So I bought these and the tampons this brand makes. I will give a separate review of those. These are a great pantyliner especially if you have sensitive skin. Love these and will never go back to the "other" ones. Ever. I love that they are organic, biodegradable, synthetic free. perfume free and chlorine free. BTW they are also latex free too. They are a little more than the mainstream brands but I think it is worth the price. The only little gripe I have was the wrapper did not stay on very well in my handbag.
Francisca S.
Francisca S.
Tustin, CA
I love the fact that the pantyliner is made of organic materials but sadly it seems to fall apart easily after a few hours of usage. Perhaps they need to improve on the design of the liner so the top layer doesn't fall apart so easily.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Guelph, ON
These are really good cotton pads, with natural ingredients and worth the price. Wonderful if you have sensitive skin!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does anyone find these to be better quality than always?