Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons with Applicator uploaded by Brittany A.

BY NATRACARE

Healthier by Nature Natracare tampons are made from only certified 100% pure organic cotton and were the world s first fully certified organic cotton tampons.  No perfumes, lubricants, plastics or synthetics they are biodegradable and compostable and Totally Chlorine Free . The smooth, easy glide cardboard applicator has a rounded, petal-shaped end that makes inserting the tampon easier and more comfortable. The applicator is made from TCF biodegradable card. Tampons are wrapped in TCF paper and packaged in recycled card. 16 tampons per pack. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Regular more...
These are for extremely light days and don’t hold much fluid. They might be best for somebody who has not given birth yet. I do like the applicator and the fact that they’re made out of organic cotton. They are easy to insert and comfortable.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
Review for: Super more...
Purchased these for the first time a few months ago and have never looked back! These are all organic fragrance free tampons and they work wonderfully! Easy to use, does not cause allergic reaction as its all natural compared to many other other brands that are extremely toxic. I highly recommend these.
Amy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish I could give these more stars because I love that they are organic, safe, and ethical. I like that the packaging is recyclable. To preface, I received a sample of only one tampon so it might have just been faulty. Unfortunately, I had trouble with the applicator (was initially stuck). Comfort was fine, but it does not expand 360 degrees.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the fact that these are completely cotton and perfume and chlorine free. That makes me feel a lot better about using these. They work just fine so I would prefer to use these ones since they seem more organic.
ali w.
I've never heard of these but reading others review I might have to give them a try!
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently made the switch to all natural feminine hygiene products after reading some articles and researching all of the toxins and unnecessary ingredients that are found in non-organic cotton products, it grossed me out to say the least. Natracare tampons were one of the first products that I purchased after deciding to make the change and I am thoroughly impressed with how well they work. They are more expensive than the non-organic products, but if you are willing to pay a little extra to eliminate the harsh ingredients from your life, they are definitely worth it.
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best to have it organic and super absorbent...it has no perfume nor chlorine too!

Kohl's