Personal CareFeminine CareTamponsNatracare
Organic All-Cotton Tampons with Applicator

Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons with Applicator

by Natracare

Healthier by Nature Natracare tampons are made from only certified 100% pure organic cotton and were the world s first fully certified organic cotton tampons.  No perfumes, lubricants, plastics or synthetics they are biodegradable and compostable and Totally Chlorine Free . The smooth, easy glide cardboard applicator has a rounded, petal-shaped end that makes inserting the tampon easier and more comfortable. The applicator is made from TCF biodegradable card. Tampons are wrapped in TCF paper and packaged in recycled card. 16 tampons per pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons with Applicator!
How would you rate this product?
Remy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish I could give these more stars because I love that they are organic, safe, and ethical. I like that the packaging is recyclable. To preface, I received a sample of only one tampon so it might have just been faulty. Unfortunately, I had trouble with the applicator (was initially stuck). Comfort was fine, but it does not expand 360 degrees.
Veronica S.
Beaverton , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are okay. I wanted to try organic ones. The applicator is cardboard, making insuring uncontrollably/ scratchy. The tampons them selfs are thin even the super absorbent ones aren’t much bigger. I would not buy these again.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the fact that these are completely cotton and perfume and chlorine free. That makes me feel a lot better about using these. They work just fine so I would prefer to use these ones since they seem more organic.
ali W.
I've never heard of these but reading others review I might have to give them a try!
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently made the switch to all natural feminine hygiene products after reading some articles and researching all of the toxins and unnecessary ingredients that are found in non-organic cotton products, it grossed me out to say the least. Natracare tampons were one of the first products that I purchased after deciding to make the change and I am thoroughly impressed with how well they work. They are more expensive than the non-organic products, but if you are willing to pay a little extra to eliminate the harsh ingredients from your life, they are definitely worth it.

Looking for your answer?