Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons

by Natracare

Healthier by Nature Natracare certified organic, 100% cotton tampons were the world s first fully certified organic cotton tampons and independently created the highly successful organic and natural feminine hygiene category women benefit from today.  Made from only certified 100% pure organic cotton they are totally chlorine free . No perfumes, lubricants, plastics or synthetics. They are biodegradable and compostable. The cotton tampon expands width ways. Packaged in recycled card. 20 tampons per pack.

I haven't seen any of those before, where can I get to buy them pls?
How is the applicator on these?
How do these compare to other organic tampons and what kind of applicator is it?
Start your review of Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons!
Kelly G.
Anchorage, AK
I found these by accident about ten years ago. I was in Fred Meyer in the health food section getting something else and "oops Surprise", if you know what i mean. I needed something quick but would not make it clear across the store to get my regular brand. So I bought these and the pantyliner. I will give a separate review of those. If there was a way to give these an A+++ I would.. They are that good. Love these and will never go back to the "other" ones. Ever. I love that they are organic, biodegradable, synthetic free. perfume free and chlorine free. BTW they are also latex free too. Plus I thing they are more absorbent then the mainstream brands and about the same price.
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons uploaded by Amanda V.
I had to make an emergency 'pon run and these are always great on the fly. The fact that they are applicator less can make for a more messy experience but at least mother earth is lovin' less applicators in the landfill. They could be more absorbent in my opinion but these are so clean and affordable that I don't mind purchasing these time & time again!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,048 reviews
I got these sent to me in a monthly delivery service called Adeevo. While the tampons are great, and work out quite reasonably price wise, the only thing I cannot get on with is the old fashioned cardboard applicator. If it gets a little moisture on it, it clogs up the application of the tampon....which is annoying. I have had to remove them use a new tampon as the applicator has mushed up....
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Cool the tampoms , is very neutral and easy .. thanks for the best prices , i am happy for this tampoms...!!
crystal H.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these because i like that they are natural and chemical free. I have ditched all the chemical laden tampons. These are ok but i am not a big fan of cardboard tampons and these are really hard to wear You have to push super hard to insert them and sometimes they go in wrong and its very uncomfortable! I wish they would make some plastic ones.
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,299 reviews
I loved these. They are good for the environment, not tested on animals, made with good ingredients, and they’re affordable. They absorb everything, and they don’t leak. Everything I could’ve asked for in a tampon.
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natracare Organic All-Cotton Tampons uploaded by Angel F.
I came over to my in laws house and i was on my period and had forgotten to bring my tampons so i asked my mom in law for some. She gave me this and omg haha. I guess theyre like the cheap brand or something but it was so hard to push it in i literally had to ask for another one because i messed up the first one lol.
Samantha T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only brand I use! It's nice being able to know what I'm putting into my body.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My only complaint about these tampons is that the applicator does not have a good grip spot and sometimes (most of the time) it's difficult for me to push the bottom through the top to insert the cotton. This gets super frustrating. I also prefer sleek plastic applicators in general but what are you going to do?
Sarah L.
Largo, FL
I buy these every single month. easy to insert and very comfortable and clean.
I buy these every single month. easy to insert and very comfortable and clean.