Natracare Natural Ultra Pads

by Natracare

Healthier by Nature Natural ultra-pads with wings Super with a certified organic 100% cotton cover next to the skin is super soft, comfortable and naturally absorbent, with no synthetic cotton-like substitutes.  Made from over 87% renewable materials and recommended by gynecologists, Natracare natural ultra-pads do not contain gels, perfumes or latex.  They are 100% plastic free, totally chlorine free, individually wrapped in recycled paper pouch and packaged in recycled card. USDA certified biobased product. Natracare natural ultra-pads and packaging are made from GMO-free, natural, sustainable materials that are compostable. Vegetarian Society.

How well do these work for sensitive skin?
Are these good? Are they really thick or uncomfortable? How do they compare to more traditional brands?
I have never heard of this brand. Are they any good and where do they sell them?
Start your review of Natracare Natural Ultra Pads!
crystal H.
Perry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that these are natural and free from chemicals. I just wish they would be thicker! they are so thin i have to change it a million times a day
Kookhee K.
Millville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natracare Natural Ultra Pads uploaded by Kookhee K.
I was looking for organic pad for myself and one of my girl friend strongly suggest to try one. And I'm happy for listening to her. I feel comfortable with using them.
Hazel S.
Arlington , TN
BEST PADS EVER!!! I have been doing the period thing for a long time and these pads are the BEST! Plastic free perfume free and chlorine free perfect for your sensitive lady parts
Gigi Z.
Marietta, GA
Before I switched other brands added chemicals and other things I was not aware of at all! I noticed my flow would be disrupted because of it so I researched healthier alternatives and I found Natracare! They are chlorine, perfume and plastic free which I love! They are made from starch and cotton. On top of that they’re so comfortable!
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand, I use their liners everyday and although their product might not be quite as great as the brands we’ve all used growing up, I feel safer and more comfortable using a product that isn’t harmful to my body
Margaret W.
Canton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for light flow. I like that they're free of chemicals and soft. I've seen them at Whole Foods, Kroger, and my local co-op.
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the absolute best pads ever. I found out this brand from a vegan YouTuber I follow. I soon come to find that these are absolutely amazing because of how much they hold and how well they fit. They also are comfortable and organic which I love. Any other brand of pad will burn me and feel uncomfortable but these are completely comfortable
Laura C.
I wanted to try these because they are more natural than what is on the market today. I used this on a lighter day and it obsorbed just fine. The pad itself is small. Smaller than I expected. And it's not soft at all. It actually caused me irritation, which rarely happens. I wanted to like these, but I definitely won't be using them again.
Pamela I.
Montreal
Great pads without all the harsh chemicals like in traditional pads. Barely feels like you're wearing anything. They absorb well and stick well too. It might be on the pricier side, but it's well worth it since you're using something safe without nasty chemicals!
Brittany T.
Stony Mountain , MB
I like that these pads are natural and don’t have any harsh chemicals like the typical brands. However, I found that they didn’t absorb the greatest and they didn’t mask the smell the best unfortunately. Still better than the mainstream brands though!