Natracare Natural Panty Liners

by Natracare

Healthier by Nature Natracare Curved panty liners are soft, absorbent, and breathable and shaped for extraordinary comfort.  Made with certified organic cotton and totally chlorine-free, plant cellulose they are plastic free to allow your delicate skin to breathe and stay dry.  They can be used daily as a protective liner especially if your underwear is made from modern synthetic material and you want to be sure that you have only organic cotton next to your skin. USDA Certified Biobased Product made from over 87% renewable materials that are compostable and bio-degradable. Vegetarian Society approved. 30 liners per pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natracare Natural Panty Liners!
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Love using these on my last couple days of my period just in case. These are thin and work amazing with thong underwear. Pretty absorbent but should really only be used for spotting. Comfy and affordable. Love that they use organic non bleach cotton. Have been buying for years!
Kaamila J.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Awful! I wanted to try these as I have been trying to do better with the intimate products that I use (less dyes, perfumes, irritants etc.) but this was absolutely horrible! It kind of would deteriorate during the day. It’s sort of like they shred. They also do not stay in place. I don’t know how these have the reviews they have on here or Amazon. Trust when I say do not waste your money 💵!
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the idea of them. However, very inconvenient for use. They are not that sticky so they always become all crinkled and don’t stay in place when I actually wear them. When I remove it by the end of the day, it is clear their shape becomes rolled into a ball almost, not stuck in place, etc.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
I love these towels they are the best I have always loved they are super comfortable and do not irritate or hurt very good they are recommending them because they really work for me.Great natural organic liner.
Taylor S.
These panty liners are made as "naturally" as possible. Give them a try if you like to be green.
Ashly B.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn;t a fan of liners in my early 20's, but now i find panty liners to be very necessary. I use panty liners most in the summer, it helps keep my panties fresh when I'm sweating down below.
Erin A.
Surrey
Great natural organic liner. Which is good for you as your skin can absorb contaminants in 26 seconds. More pricey but I consider it an investment in my health. Satisfied. Would repurchase.

Looking for your answer?