Natracare Natural Panty Liners uploaded by Fiona A.Natracare Natural Panty Liners uploaded by Brittany A.

BY NATRACARE

Healthier by Nature Natracare Curved panty liners are soft, absorbent, and breathable and shaped for extraordinary comfort.  Made with certified organic cotton and totally chlorine-free, plant cellulose they are plastic free to allow your delicate skin to breathe and stay dry.  They can be used daily as a protective liner especially if your underwear is made from modern synthetic material and you want to be sure that you have only organic cotton next to your skin. USDA Certified Biobased Product made from over 87% renewable materials that are compostable and bio-degradable. Vegetarian Society approved. 30 liners per pack. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Curved more...
I like that these pantiliners are made from organic cotton and don’t contain toxic chemicals like chlorine or bleach, however they’re not very durable and they start falling apart halfway through the day so I usually have to use two a day.
Peatra O.
Atlanta
Review for: Curved more...
I like these and love that they're organic but I did find them to be a little small. They are also a little pricy compared to their conventional counterparts but I guess that's to be expected.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
I love these towels they are the best I have always loved they are super comfortable and do not irritate or hurt very good they are recommending them because they really work for me.Great natural organic liner.
Ashly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I wasn;t a fan of liners in my early 20's, but now i find panty liners to be very necessary. I use panty liners most in the summer, it helps keep my panties fresh when I'm sweating down below.
Taylor S.
These panty liners are made as "naturally" as possible. Give them a try if you like to be green.
Fiona A.
TINKER AFB, OK
Review for: Curved more...
I really like these liners because they are not too thin. They are plastic, perfume, and chlorine free with an organic cotton cover. They are perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Erin A.
Surrey
Great natural organic liner. Which is good for you as your skin can absorb contaminants in 26 seconds. More pricey but I consider it an investment in my health. Satisfied. Would repurchase.