Natracare Natural Pads

by Natracare

Healthier by Nature Natracare natural maxi pads super with a certified organic cotton cover are soft, comfortable and naturally absorbent.  Made from over 91% renewable materials and recommended by gynecologists, Natracare natural pads do not contain gels, perfumes or latex.  They are 100% plastic free, totally chlorine free and packaged in award winning compostable bio-bags. USDA certified biobased product. Natracare natural pads and packaging are made from GMO-free, natural, sustainable materials that are compostable. Vegetarian Society approved. 12 pads per pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natracare Natural Pads!
Sarah S.
A lot of pads irritate my skin and I was afraid of it happening when I opened up this pad because it looks very stiff. It actually didn't irritate me at all, which was amazing, but it didn't say put too well and ended up bunched up in the middle of my panties in the morning.
Ruthann W.
Abbotsford, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are hands down the best maxi pads on the market!! They hold up well overnight and you don't have to worry about unwanted mess in the morning. Love that they are natural as well!!

Looking for your answer?