BY NATRA TASTE

If you want the great taste of sugar without the calories, then you want natra taste gold. Natra taste gold tastes like sugar, which means you can enjoy it in all your favorite drinks, including coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade. Try adding it to all your favorite foods, including cereal, fruit and yogurt. No matter what you're sweetening, day in and day out, there's no sweeter choice than natra taste gold. Best of all, it has no calories, less than one-half gram of carbohydrate and absolutely no sucrose or sodium. So if you want to look good and feel even better, try natra taste gold. Delight in the great taste of sugar without the calories. see more...

Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
I hve family members that cant have a lot of calories this is the perfect way to put into coffee and also on any desserts
Tamar S.
It good I like it but it's tasty I tryed and my friends liked it so ya it's good not the best though
Theresa T.
Sioux City, IA
I use this for my sweet tea and in my coffee. I adore it! For someone who has to watch her sugar intake this really sweetens with out a after taste.
Does it actually have gold?