BY NATORI

Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
I have this bra in a 30DDD and I love it! It's so hard to find a bra that actually fits if you're anything other than a 34C. This is a great Tshirt bra, plus it's adorable. The lace does a great job of smoothing so you don't get that "double boob" look.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the way Natori feather's contour plunge bra fits. This bra gives enough support and lift yet it is not a traditional push up bra. The material is delicate lace and mesh, but it is sturdily made to last years. I have this bra in black and white. This bra tends to be my everyday bra‚̧
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
This is my favorite bra. I have it in a 32DD in multiple colors. It fits nice and snug in the band, and the cup is great if you have shallower breast tissue. It is a little expensive, but well worth the price. I am a certified bra fitter, and this bra sells so well, and people keep coming back for it.
Guinevere C.
Las Vegas, NV
I wanted to like this bra. It looks beautiful on, but slides around throughout the day. The mesh/lace overlay is not connected to the mini cup underneath anywhere but at the underwire. As such, the cup slid down and the overlay ran about causing the dreaded muffintop effect. I purchased this in the 34D. When standing still, it appeared true to size. This may be appropriate for the smaller bosom, but certainly not for the well endowed lass.