BY NATORI

High fashion, luxury, and modern design define the Natori brand. Josie Natori, the brand's namesake and designer, creates beautiful and flattering bras inspired by the finest in art, culture, and nature. , Style Number: 732080 Prevent show-through with seamless foam-lined cups, Achieve a smooth, sculpted shape with foam-lined cups, Get a smooth look under clothes with laser-cut wings, Lace front straps with back adjustable stretch straps, 3 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure, Soft finish, stretch microfiber and lace, If you liked Body Doubles you will love this new style! AllDD+Bras, AllFullBusted, AllFullBustedAndHasHigherThanDD, AllSmallBusted, Average Figure, DDplus, Full Figure, Lace, Microfiber, Microfiber Nylon, Nylon, Polyester, Spandex, Viscose Rayon, NotMaternity, Underwire, Contour, Demi,T-Shirt Bra, Lined, Seamless, Adjustable back straps, Bra 32DDD Cafe see more...

Libby G.
Libby G.
Review for: Natori 32DDD Cafe Pure Luxe Full Fit T-Shirt Bra
This is without a doubt the best bra I have ever owned. It's soft, comfy, and I can wear it all day. It looks great under all my shirts and I'm obsessed with it. I got my first one at Nordstrom, but recently found them at Nordstrom rack
Ema E.
Ema E.
Charleston
I love this bra! I have it in every color. It feels like I'm not even wearing a bra, which is saying something since I wear a 32DDD. The material is soft and doesn't dig into my skin.