SportsExercise & FitnessProtein Supplementsnative path
NativePath Collagen Protein Powder - Pasture Raised Bovine Collagen, Non GMO, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free, Certified Paleo Friendly, Supports Healthy Skin, Joints, and Hair (1975 oz per Bottle) (1)

by native path

🐄WHY DO YOU NEED COLLAGEN?: Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, responsible for the health of our skin, hair, nails and joints. Collagen is known to help build and maintain muscle mass, promote flexible joints, hair growth, reduce wrinkles & stretch marks and even assists in weight loss. 🐄THE NATIVE PATH WAY: Our Collagen powder consist of high grade pasture raised Bovine Collagen, with the benefits of being dairy-free, gluten-free and GMO-free. The collagen found in cows provides a healthy dose of Types I and III collagen. 🐄REPAIR MUSCLES AND TISSUES: We know you are always on the go and our collagen is here to help! With Native Path collagen we will help you repair those muscles quicker getting you back to what you love. 🐄IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Our collagen promotes healthier sleep patterns, helping you reach a much deeper sleep. Our collagen also regulates your digestive system helping you improve your gut health. 🐄HOLY COW PROTEIN SHAKE FRIENDLY: Combine 1 to 2 scoops to an 8 ounce beverage of choice water, smoothie, or coffee. Drink our collagen once or more daily by mixing it thoroughly into your favorite drink.

🐄WHY DO YOU NEED COLLAGEN? - Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, responsible for the health of our skin, hair, nails and joints. Collagen is known to help build and maintain muscle mass, promote flexible joints, hair growth, reduce wrinkles & stretch marks and even assists in weight loss.; 🐄THE NATIVE PATH WAY - Our Collagen powder consist of high grade pasture raised Bovine Collagen, with the benefits of being dairy-free, gluten-free and GMO-free. The collagen found in cows provides a healthy dose of Types I and III collagen.; 🐄REPAIR MUSCLES AND TISSUES - We know you are always on the go and our collagen is here to help! With Native Path collagen we will help you repair those muscles quicker getting you back to what you love.; 🐄IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND DIGESTIVE HEALTH - Our collagen promotes healthier sleep patterns, helping you reach a much deeper sleep. Our collagen also regulates your digestive system helping you improve your gut health.; 🐄HOLY COW PROTEIN SHAKE FRIENDLY - Combine 1 to 2 scoops to an 8 ounce beverage of choice water, smoothie, or coffee. Drink our collagen once or more daily by mixing it thoroughly into your favorite drink.

I’ve been using this product for 2 weeks now. I mix with my morning shake. How do you use powder collagen?
What brand of collagen do you use?
Start your review of NativePath Collagen Protein Powder - Pasture Raised Bovine Collagen, Non GMO, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free, Certified Paleo Friendly, Supports Healthy Skin, Joints, and Hair (19.75 oz per Bottle) (1)!
Candice S.
Aurora, CO
This is my go to for Collagen. There is no flavor and Great in my bullet proof coffee. I've been using this for 2 weeks and can already tell a difference in my hair and skin. Great product for anti aging, helps support gut health and it boost metabolism. I use 1 scoop a day split in half in my coffees.
Michelle S.
Indianapolis, IN
NativePath Collagen Protein Powder - Pasture Raised Bovine Collagen, Non GMO, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free, Certified Paleo Friendly, Supports Healthy Skin, Joints, and Hair (19.75 oz per Bottle) (1) uploaded by Michelle S.
I recently bought this, it mixes well with hot or cold beverages. No after taste, added benefit is it has MCT powder which will help with weightloss and overall health. Its a very small container and a little expensive but i feel it is worth the price.
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
This is not the actual brand that i use...i bought mine from Costco..i have been using it for maby 3 weeks now I only use 1 scoop in the morning in my coffee.
Sandra A.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this. I've only been using it a week and feel the difference with my skin, as well can see it. My dryness even [email protected]@