Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 265oz

Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 2.65oz

Inspired by the lush creations of Jungalow, Native?s limited-edition Aluminum-Free Deodorant collection brings the good vibes home. This sophisticated blend of bergamot, freesia and white musk transports you to a lush green landscape by an azure sea with every skin-loving swipe. Native deodorant is aluminum-free and contains naturally derived ingredients, with effective long-lasting odor protection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 2.65oz!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney Mone't R.
Taylor, MI
Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 2.65oz uploaded by Courtney Mone't R.
This is my new favorite. So good I bought 3. Who doesn’t love Bergamot?! It pairs perfectly with all the other fragrances I place on my body. I hope they keep this in the collection and it’s not just seasonal. The only thing that made this lose a star is that you MUST reapply at least twice if your body chemistry is like mine lol I usually don’t have to reapply the biggest name in Deodorant twice (it’s no Secret who this is lol) but with Native I have to reapply once in the a.m. and once in p.m.
Taylor A.
Ewing, NJ
I will NEVER go back to regular deodorant after making the switch! I feel fresh throughout the entire day, and I NEVER have odor! For a clean product I had low expectations, but I was so wrong! I now own 4 different scents & purchased other Native products because I just LOVE the brand!!!
Catherine Y.
Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 2.65oz uploaded by Catherine Y.
So I ran out my dr teals eucalyptus natural deodorant and figured I give this a try since I seen tons of reviewers on Amazon! Native deodorant did not work for me after a few hours started to smell and usually I don’t even have odor smell and also it left a big stains under my shirt in pit area
Gabrielle  M.
Chattanooga, TN
absolutely love this deodorant. It last long and smells great. also, there are no harsh ingredients.
Aliya S.
Vancouver, BC
Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 2.65oz uploaded by Aliya S.
Native deodorants are my favourite because they are moisturizing, natural, and effective against odour. This particular scent feels unisex and lovely, and I enjoy wearing it. I would highly recommend this deodorant to someone wanting a versatile scent. This is the best brand, try one!
Genevieve S.
toronto
This deodorant smells amazing! I love all the deodorants I buy from this brand however if you are working out or sweating, you'll probably have to top up on another layer. Besides that, I love the brand and every product smells sooo good and I'm all about a good deodorant without aluminum. Native x Jungalow Palm Leaf & Bergamot Deodorant for Women - 2.65oz

Looking for your answer?