Native Unscented

by Native

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Native Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth L.
Moline, IL
Native Unscented uploaded by Elizabeth L.
This is one of the best natural deodorants I have used! I like to use the unscented one because it doesn't contain fragrance.
Casey P.
Prosper, TX
Great natural deodorant. I've been using this now for years and if I'm feeling a little stinky and use this, it eliminates any odors straight away. It's a deodorant, not antiperspirant, so I can still get to be a sweaty mess, but with time, I feel my body has acclimated a bit. Since I'm a fragrance lover, I've found I like the unscented version of this so I don't clash, but I've also tried their scented options and have always found them to be pleasant as well.
Taylor F.
Anahola, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
When my favorite natural deodorant was discontinued, I went on a hunt for a new one that would do that trick. After many failed attempts, I finally found Native and it’s been a total winner for me. Love that they ship internationally as well so I’ve been able to get it in the UK and US.
Violet A.
I have had issues in the past with deodorants irritating my underarms, but this one has been great! I have never gotten itchy from using it and it really works!
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Best natural deo out there. No yucky residue or chaffed armpits. Just clean fresh smell and feel!
Kayla S.
Johns Island, SC
I really like this Deodorant… Not only do I feel like it safe under my arms but I also enjoy that there’s no intent smell to it.
Lifethe L.
highland
its ok, not sure if its just me or its not strong enough to keep me smelling good all day. Have to reapply it thru out the day. good that it has natural ingredients!

Looking for your answer?